Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Error Codes / Fix It..?
    I come from the land of the Doubting Thomas, afraid to follow the prompts and go Clicking Away.. Several years ago when I shared the family computer with the kids and they downloaded music.. It was those surprise Pop Ups in various dress & position that had me asking " What did I touch "? Only to find out later that the Pop Ups were buried in the Music Downloads..

My problem Today is Critical Updates for my Computer.. I followed the prompts Ok and Updates were done until I got to the end and received 2 error codes consequently the Updates can't be completed.. Again following the prompts and being led to Microsoft Fix It.. It explained how long it would take and what to expect in the process and not to get itchy fingers and so on... lol...

Point is I'm looking for a Free failsafe way to get rid of the Error Codes and have the Computer Startup & Shutdown without any black & white messages... I did try going on one site ( PC ) and it was asking for the License Key... Made me think I may be getting something's I don't want or need just to get a handle on the error codes... Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2013, 09:55 AM
    Write down the EXACT error codes you get... you can Google them to find out exactly what was happening and what they mean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the error codes [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace doesn't start. The thermestat does run the ventalation motor when I move switch to on. When on auto, nothing happens. There is a red light that blinks twice and then has a pause around 3 seconds, then blinks twice and pauses again. The light is on the furnace.

Error Codes [ 0 Answers ]

Fix for error code P0440-evaporative emission system on a 2002 Chevy Cavalier.

Error codes [ 3 Answers ]

What do the error codes mean for a kenmore elite dryer?

Error codes [ 1 Answers ]

Hai I am not able to open my gmail mails.but I am able to log into my mail and see the page.when I click on it it loads on for some time and says.. Oops.. the system was unable to perform your operation(error code 008)... Please suggest me with a solution...

View more questions Search