Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monied Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Burned Cd
    I have a cd that was burned at my church but we cannot play the cd on any other cd player how can we burn this cd in order to get another master cd or to make the copies we want. :confused:
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Mar 27, 2007, 01:36 PM
    What kind of cd is it? Music CD? It may not have been finalized, but a computer should be able to read it.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Mar 27, 2007, 02:32 PM
    When you burn a cd on a blank, it is called a "session".

If you only need one session, then it should be finalized, so that no more data can be written, and normal cd players will be able to properly read it.

If the session is not "closed" or finalized, then another session may be recorded to the same cd. You are then creating a cd called "multi-session".

After the final session or when the cd is filled up, then it needs to be "finalized", closed. This is selected using the cd burning software. All cd burning software will have this option.

If the cd has not been finalized, then a computer cd drive can be used to read it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting burned in the shower [ 3 Answers ]

How can I regulate the temperature in the shower? We live in a townhouse. When we take a shower, the temperature changes from hot to cold. How can I fix this?

Burned Tongue [ 1 Answers ]

I burned my tongue with Listerine, and I can't taste certain foods, and the inside of my mouth has a metallic taste, what can be done about this?

Burned thermostat ? [ 2 Answers ]

Goodmorning to all. My bathroom water heater mulfunctions frequently (every 2 months or so) in the sense that it burns the thermostat and hence cannot heat the water. Instead of replacing the thermostat all the time or changing the heater itself, does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

TV Burned out [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause my TV and my wireless modem to burn out?

Backlight Burned Out [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 Honda Accord EX has a problem with the backlighting on the radio and the ac controls. All the lights have gone out, but everything else on it seems to work still. I have looked for a blown fuse but could not find one. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search