Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markwiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Rare horror movie
    Hi There!! It got a bit frustrating for me to unsuccessfully try finding the title of a horror film about vampires I saw many years ago. I remember a scene of a strange man who munches on insects while greeting prospect "customers" at the entrance of an equally strange night club that hides a monstrous vampire creature, which takes the form of a bizarre lady, who dances around a statue with suggestive movements to attract his "preys". A group of teens slowly discover the lethal truth behind that club after one young men's corpse is thrown into a garbage recipient out of the building. Any help is strongly appreciated.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 25, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Vamp (1986)
    Starring Chris Makepeace, Sandy Baron, Robert Rusler, Dedee Pfeiffer
    IMDb synopsis:
    Two fraternity pledges go to a sleazy bar looking for strippers to entertain their college friends. They have problems with transportation, biker gangs, and, worst of all, the staff of the bar, all of whom seem to be vampires, with Grace Jones playing the head vampire, an exotic dancer.

Vamp (1986) - IMDb

Here's the movie trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51TDopcDtMQ
    markwiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Thanks MystMoonstruck for your kindness!!
    Blessings, markwiz/
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 25, 2013, 05:33 PM
    You're welcome! It's definitely a memorable, off-the-wall, very gory dark comedy with an interesting cast. Grace Jones is amazing in this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RARE Movie Poll [ 1 Answers ]

Who has ever seen the movie "Highway To Hell"? It's a RARE movie that should be seen by movie lovers. CLASSIC. It was released in 1992, and is a horror comedy. If you have seen this movie, rate it from 1-10 with 1 being the worst and 10 as the best.

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Rare old horror movie I saw in Cuba [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was around 7 or 8 (in Cuba) I'm 34 now.It was my first horror movie and it became very famous in my country. I think it was British but I might be wrong.There was a blond woman who is murdered and then she came back with a mask (like decomposed face) hunting men. One of the...

View more questions Search