Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clif6935 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 11:26 AM
    Wiring for hunter ceiling fan light
    I have installed a Hunter ceiling fan #53156 and remote control , Hunter 27209. Wiring appears correct . Fan will not run. Remote control "clicks" and appears to be transmitting.How can I test to isolate the problem (remote control or fan)?

Check out some similar questions!

Help with wiring a HUNTER Ceiling Fan and Light Control [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently replacing a light switch with a ceiling fan and light control. The description of what I am replacing with is: http://www.littmanbros.com/pd_hunter_27182.cfm I currently have a ceiling fan with a light kit (and it too high off the ground to have the fan controlled by a pull...

Help wiring a hunter type t ceiling fan with light. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so there are two switches on my wall, the left one previously controlled the light and has two black wires connecting to it, the one on the right controlled the fan which has a black and red wire. The same fan and light were previously up, but I had to take it down because the fan itself had...

Hunter ceiling fan / light w/remote wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling 3 speed fan with light that uses a remote control. The fixture was removed for ceiling painting and now I can not get it wired correctly. From the fixture there are 4 colored wires that match the 4 colored wires for the relay box inside the canopy. Also from the fixture is a...

Wiring diagram for hunter ceiling fan with light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a hunter ceiling fan that had a remote I lost the remote so I took out the module now I connected the black to black whie to white and I have fan but no light

Wiring a Hunter ceiling fan with light [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble wiring a Hunter ceiling fan with light. In the ceiling, I have a black, white, bronze and red. In the fan I have two greens, white, black and a black/grey wire. Which go with which? Thanks. K

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.