Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awkwardturtlees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 08:20 AM
    I'm a girl and I kissed another girl
    I'm 13. I was at a sleepover party last night and we slept in a tent and it was freezing out, and my friend and I were basically cuddling under the covers and our faces were touching and our lips were basically touching. Then she bit down on my lip and we started kissing and then we started using tongue and I really liked it. We're acting like it never happened and I'm not even sure if it did happen, she was always that friend that we thought would turn out gay. I'm just scared. Does this mean I'm gay or could it just be a phase I'm going through?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 11:12 AM
    You were exploring and experimenting with a good friend you all think is/will be gay. Its more two kids playing at adult thing they don't understand yet and acting on it, and you worry because it felt good, and you were alone.

Just because you tried something, doesn't mean you are something, and that's always a real danger in putting yourself in a situation with a person that knows more about themselves than YOU know about YOURSELF. Now you have doubts. You were taken advantage of and didn't quite know what to do.

Are you gay? I don't know, and you don't either, so you are probably not, but won't know for sure until you learn more about yourself, in the years to come. It not a bad thing either way but comes down to how you handle yourself, so for now stay out of confusing situations you don't understand.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 03:01 AM
    No it does not mean you are lesbian, and if you were, why scared, many people are? Your sexual preference is what ever it is. But at this age, it is confused, just give it time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2013, 04:47 AM
    If you are scared you might be you most likely aren't
    Mejayaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2013, 04:22 AM
    You were probably just expirmenting and in the heat of the moment. There's no need to be scared, this has happened to lots of people. As to your sexual orientation, consider who you are attracted to: do you find other girls attractive or just boys? It's probably just confusion at this point, but to really know you need to take a good look at yourself to see who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend kissed a girl - with a twist to it all [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so the internet is littered with question "My girl friend kissed another girl is it cheating or not" I have the same question but with a twist... My girlfriend of 6 months had a girls night at a friends house drinking and kissed her best friend and another woman there... But the reason...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search