Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bd2417 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 05:12 AM
    Blackberry sim card, can the memory be recovered?
    I somehow deleted all pix and contacts from my sim card. Could they just be hidden somewhere?
    LuckyONE17 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 05:25 AM
    Unfortunately no, if you purged the data from the SIM Card, you essentially formatted it. The Blackberry is not like a PC in that it doesn't have a Recycle Bin or Temporary Folder in which trash gets sent to. Depending on the model you use, if you have a Blackberry User Account associated to the device, you have the option to save your data to your profile (cloud), essentially creating a backup. The only other way to retrieve this data is if you used the Blackberry Desktop Manager and performed a device backup prior to the data deletion.

Hope this helps.
    LuckyONE17 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2013, 05:27 AM
    Forgot to mention, your cell phone carrier should have a "Backup Assistant" feature that may allow you to retrieve your contacts. However, if you've ran a contact backup after the contacts were deleted, you may have overwritten that backup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it my iPhone or is it the sim card? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a jailbroken iPhone 2g and I got my tmobile sim card and everything was fine. I was making calls, txtn, even listening to my satellite radio. It was in my pocket and I bent to tie my shoe and it fell out. Ever since then my phone says no service or searching and that I have no service.....

Sim card change [ 2 Answers ]

My sister-in law has recently been given a sony-ericson by her daughter. The new phone has an orange sim, but she wants her o2 sim card, but when I put it in for her the message read "insert correct sim" any ideas ?

Sim Card [ 1 Answers ]

I've been asked to help someone re a SIM card (she has no computer). She wants to Be able to call someone in England. She has a Nokia cell phone. I am tech Challenged so I'm asking all of you. How can she get a SIM card without signing up For any contract (i.e. pay as you go is what I have)....

Sim card in phone [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well me and my dad just got 2 new phones and we don't know what to do with our old ones. We were thinking of giving one of them to my cousin and she could hook it up as pay as you go or something. But when we called and asked how much it would cost to get the phone up and running for her and...

Sim card [ 1 Answers ]

I found a cell phone when I turn it on I get a message saying "unregitered sim" what does that mean?

View more questions Search