Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    an85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 02:54 AM
    Why does he hardly want to have sex?
    My boyfriend and I have been together for more than a year now and he seems to be going off sex. Is it just work pressure? We're almost always together so I doubt he's cheating. We hug cuddle kiss but that's where it ends. I get tired of initiating it now. When we started of, it seemed like we could not get enough of each other and I miss that now. Am I being petty?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2013, 06:35 AM
    You'd have to ask him, but it is quite normal. The novelty wore off and he is in a sense taking you for granted. You need to talk it out and come to an understanding like maybe he doesn't like you initiating or he only wants to at certain times. The only way you can know for sure is ask.
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Aug 25, 2013, 08:40 AM
    There are too many factors that can lead to a situation like that. Its best to talk it out. It could come from stress, boredom, insecurity, illness... Best wishes to you guys.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Instead of initiating sex, and being rejected, initiate conversations about reality of the lives you live. Make love to the mind and the body will follow. At least you will know what areas of the relationship need to be worked on and you can work to resolve them as a lack of sex is an indication of issues in other areas besides sex that need addressing.

Do you work? Are there kids involved? What's changed recently in your lives? How are finances? Once the lust fades, love should take over and the work begins. So don't be distracted by the absence of lust, nor make this about the lack of sex.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Instead of initiating sex, and being rejected, initiate conversations about reality of the lives you live. make love to the mind and the body will follow. At least you will know what areas of the relationship need to be worked on and you can work to resolve them as a lack of sex is an indication of issues in other areas besides sex that need addressing.

Do you work? Are there kids involved? What's changed recently in your lives? How are finances? Once the lust fades, love should take over and the work begins. So don't be distracted by the absence of lust, nor make this about the lack of sex.
    needed to spread the wealth but this ^^^.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search