Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adekunle Kazeem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 01:33 AM
    Woman issue
    I had a fiancée before I got another.who I have gone to her parents.but,she is now found of behaviours that made me regret of leaving the first one.so I wish to leave her now.what do I do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2013, 02:34 AM
    First, stop getting engaged to women so quickly, because it sounds like you change your mind quickly.
    Do you live in a culture where ditching a fiancé is considered grounds for legal action or a dowry or some other compensation?
    Because otherwise you do what everyone does - you break off the engagement. I wouldn't count on getting your first fiancé back. If she has any self esteem at all, she will reject you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Woman issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have been on birth control since I was 18 ( I'm 24 now) I started my period last Saturday night. My periods usually only last about 4 days. It's now sat night ( one week later) I stopped bleeding last night. Had intercourse this morning and started bleeding again. I stopped for a few hours and...

Woman Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am 19 years old and on the Depo shot. I feel burning and discomfort during intercourse. I also have cramps at times and very light spotting. Haven't been to the doctor yet but wanted to possibly know what's going on with my body before hand.

A guy pretends to be a woman to play on the woman's tennis team. [ 2 Answers ]

Because he did not make the mans team. So he dresses up with his friends help only to find out that his friends bets on him, to make money.

View more questions Search