Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2788 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 11:35 PM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi,
    5 months has been gone, but still m not conceive, so please tell me some information about getting pregnant. Also advise which food I should use which should avoid to eat. Also advise if I should use some medicines like vitamins etc.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 25, 2013, 03:10 AM
    5 months is just not very long.
    Conceiving is part good overall health, part your physiology that you were genetically determined to have, and part the man's sperm.
    Therefore just make sure you have a normal healthy diet, and don't even start to think about the other 2 for at least a year. When you do become pregnant you can start taking extra vitamins and minerals for the baby.
    It gets very expensive to do testing for the ability of both the woman and the man to produce a fertilized egg together. Before you get to that, there are various methods you can use to find the best times to have sex and to increase the sperm of the man. You can research this online over the next several months or ask your doctor. You may be pregnant by then anyway.
    LitaaVee Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2013, 03:29 PM
    Have you tried taking ovulation test ? That will tell you exactly when your ovulating and the best time to have intercourse to conceive

Sep 20, 2013, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    5 months is just not very long.
    Conceiving is part good overall health, part your physiology that you were genetically determined to have, and part the man's sperm.
    Therefore just make sure you have a normal healthy diet, and don't even start to think about the other 2 for at least a year. When you do become pregnant you can start taking extra vitamins and minerals for the baby.
    It gets very expensive to do testing for the ability of both the woman and the man to produce a fertilized egg together. Before you get to that, there are various methods you can use to find the best times to have sex and to increase the sperm of the man. You can research this online over the next several months or ask your doctor. You may be pregnant by then anyway.
    Hi, thanks for your reply, I need some more information , please advise can I do exercersie ? Bcoz some people told me don't do excersize. Also advise what are the main symptoms og being pragnent.

Actually I consult with my doct for food time for sex for being pragnent, now 15 days gone and from last 3 days daily I feel fever, can you tell me the reasons of this ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 20, 2013, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2788 View Post
    hi, thanks for ur reply, i need some more information , please advise can i do exercersie ? bcoz some people told me dnt do excersize. Also advise what are the main symptoms og being pragnent.

Actually i consult with my doct for food time for sex for being pragnent, now 15 days gone and from last 3 days daily i feel fever, can u tell me the reasons of this ?
    The first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. Other symptoms really don't happen until a bit later in pregnancy.

Yes, you can exercise while trying to conceive, and while pregnant, unless your doctor suggest otherwise. The only reason your doctor would suggest this is with a high risk pregnancy.

A fever is not a sign of pregnancy. It is a sign that you're likely sick.

It takes the average couple 1-2 years to conceive once they start actively trying. Five months is nothing.

You can take prenatal vitamins while trying to conceive. But there is no vitamin or food that will help you conceive.

Good luck.

Sep 21, 2013, 12:18 AM
    Thanks a lot for your help.

One more thing I want to discuss, we had a intercourse, and the time is approx one hour, and I was totally tired. But still after one hour my husband did not discharged.
    Can you tell me the reason of this ?
    Pets Expert

Sep 21, 2013, 01:19 PM
    thanks a lot for ur help.

one more thing i want to discuss, we had a intercourse, and the time is approx one hour, and i was totally tired. but still after one hour my husband did not discharged.
    can u tell me the reason of this ?
    If he didn't orgasm it's likely because he wasn't aroused enough to do so. A man ejaculates when he's sexually aroused. Just having sex for an hour doesn't mean that he's aroused enough to orgasm.

Nov 21, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Trying to conceive
    Hi,

I want to conceive but after 8 mnth of ma marriage I can't.
    I first just want to know if I do excersizes like cycling, and belly exercises is it good or bad for the conceiving procedure ?
    Please reply . Also give me some suggestions for getting conceive as early as possible .
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 21, 2013, 12:19 PM
    First off it could take over a year to conceive for two perfectly healthy and fertile people. It is all about timing and sometimes it is just off. It could be nothing to do with either of you.

Since this is concerning you the best steps for you to follow are:
    1). Both you and your partner need to see a doctor and ensure that all your baby making gear is working. If you're not ovulating or he's not making enough sperm, that will make things difficult but not impossible.
    2). Start tracking your ovulation using basal temperature. Google it.
    3). Have a healthy amount of sex throughout your cycle. Not just when you think you're fertile.
    4). If you're not pregnant in a few months after this, you might need medical assistance.

Nov 25, 2013, 07:36 AM
    Thanks ! Please also cnfrirm regarding my exercise question.
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Nov 25, 2013, 09:37 AM
    Thanks ! Please also cnfrirm regarding my exercise question.
    Exercise isn't a deferment to becoming pregnant. Unless you're exercising to the point where you have no body fat whatsoever. That would hinder contraception.

If it is just you staying trim or what not, then you will be fine.

Dec 14, 2013, 06:45 AM
    Hi, I need some information. 12 days gone but my periods did not start. I did hcg test but the result was negative, my periods cycle history is very clear and it always come at exact date and don't have problem of late periods. So I'm worried what is the reason this time ?
    Pets Expert

Dec 14, 2013, 12:19 PM
    Hi, I need some information. 12 days gone but my periods did not start. I did hcg test but the result was negative, my periods cycle history is very clear and it always come at exact date and don't have problem of late periods. So I'm worried what is the reason this time ?
    Are you saying that your period is 12 days late? If so, wait another 2 days, than test again. Make sure to use first morning urine when you test, that means the first pee you take when you wake up. If that test is negative, wait to see what happens with your next period. If you miss it as well, test again or get a blood test done.

Sometime your period is just off. Many things can cause this, pregnancy is only one of those things. Stress can cause a late or missed period, so can weight loss, weight gain, illness, medication, and many other things.

Good luck.

Dec 17, 2013, 05:10 AM
    Hi thanks for your reply, after 12 I feel bleeding, which is not as per previouse periods bleeding. Its very slow just like only one spot, and contiinousely same condition after 5 day , what should I do ? What is reason of this ?
    Pets Expert

Dec 17, 2013, 04:11 PM
    Hi thanks for your reply, after 12 I feel bleeding, which is not as per previouse periods bleeding. Its very slow just like only one spot, and contiinousely same condition after 5 day , what should I do ? What is reason of this ?
    There are many possibilities for this, none of which can be diagnosed online.

I don't know what you mean by "after 12 I feel bleeding". Are you saying that you're bleeding?

Some women do spot during pregnancy, but spotting can happen for many other reasons.

Really, the only advice we can offer is that which we've already offered. Any concerns you have really should be addressed by a doctor, as no one online can give you a diagnosis.

Jan 30, 2014, 06:57 AM
    Regarding pregnancy
    Hi,
    10 mnth has been gone , but I did'nt conceive. I did clomid course during my periods, and on 9th and 10th day I took injection of hmg massone. After that on 12th day I did my sono but the folicles size was 1.2 cm. now please advise me further, also tell me can this problem be solved or not ? Is it possible to be pragnant for me?
    Need your quick advise ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2014, 07:01 AM
    This is a question for your doctor, has the doctor stated in obvious problem? Man's sperm count OK ? No problem with ovulation and you have medically tracked ovulatoin dates ?

Jan 30, 2014, 07:07 AM
    I did every thing on my doctor advise , now please tell me what I should do ?
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 30, 2014, 08:19 AM
    Getting pregnant is more luck then anything. The sperm have to be in the right place at the right time as does the egg. If those two don't occur, then it won't happen, and it is a small time frame for this to happen. You should be doing everything your doctor is saying and make sure you have sex. Doing a ovulation tracking using basal temperature might be a good idea.

As we have told you before. It can take healthy and fertile couples years to conceive. Just keep plugging along. As Fr_chuck suggested, has your husband been checked too?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 30, 2014, 09:19 AM
    Has your husbands sperm count been checked?

You can be healthy and do all kinds of things but if your husband has a problem, or shoots blanks you are wasting your time. Still takes two sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to conceive [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 24, I've been with this guy since 2009. We have been trying to have a baby and until now, its already 2012 and still none. I used to take BCP for 5 months from nov 2009 to march 2010. This was because of my hormonal imbalance. But I have already stopped and until now none. I am afraid I am...

Trying to Conceive [ 3 Answers ]

My Husband and I are starting to Trying to conceive I'm excited! We both talked about it, and we aren't getting any younger. This isn't the PERFECT time, but I've always believed that there IS no perfect time. I DO have some questions though. I've never Trying to conceive before, when I had...

Hi Doctor, I gave birth to my son on sep 16,2011. But he expired on 19th sep 2011. Again I want to conceive. It was my 3rd pregnancy, I have a daughter and second time I had done abortion. Now last two months I am trying but unable to conceive. Please guide me. My first delivery was on 18.03.2009...

I used to be on because pills and I stopped cause my fiancˇ and I want to have a baby but my periods were so bad I had to get back on the pills but I only took two days worth and quit again and I was already on my cycle when I stopped taking the because because I went to be with my fiancˇ and we...

I had IUCD for seven years,now removed.Now been trying to conceive for one year but no success.Need help

View more questions Search