Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stacyellyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 08:11 PM
    Finding my husband
    My husband and I separated about 2 years ago last I knew he moved to Kansas city Missouri I want to find him so I can try to get a divorce
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 09:21 PM
    You can of course file for divorce without finding him, your lawyer can help you with that. But in looking for him, you check his name on some of the internet search engines, you call family and friends and ask if they know where he is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding a movie in which husband kills wife with injection [ 2 Answers ]

Film where husband kills wife with injection and makes it look like she fell of her horse but her parents don't believe this they believe he murdered her

In Ne is it possible to get around finding a bio father, for my husband to adopt? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter is 10 months old, and my husband and I would like for her to have our last name. We are not sure who her bio father is, but we are trying to get the person who I am sure it is to do a paternity test and he hasn't complied with it or anything else. Is there anyway that we could just do...

Finding Cell Phone Detailed Records on my husband [ 4 Answers ]

He's cheated on me before - swears he is not cheating now but I know better. I need a copy of his cell phone bill to either prove that he isn't or prove that he is. I know, I know, ask him for it. He refuses to show it to me - but I have to see it for myself. How can I get detailed billing...

View more questions Search