Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatkid155 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Shadow People ?
    So here's my story, When I was 1 year old my whole family always told me I was terrified of my own shadow but now I am 15 and I am not scared of my own shadow but I am scared of some type of shadow. I have always seen this tall male like shadow In the halls of anywhere and everywhere I go it just stands there and looks at me no red evil eyes but white bright eyes.. I see it only in the dark though. I always thought when I was younger that it was just my eyes playing tricks on me , I thought it was just my imagination but I am older now and I know its not that anymore. I feel very uncomfortable and scared when I see it. Though it has never done anything physical or harmful to me it still is weird. I move a lot so I know its not just that my house is haunted because like I said where ever I go it comes along. One time I was laying down and I actually felt my bed sink in, like someone laid right next to me, I could feel long stringy hair resting on my arm. So I turned on my side and I actually felt arms wrapping around me I was freaked out. I really want to know what this means and what do they want from me. Does anyone know ?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 03:03 PM
    Many people say it is another dimension co-existing with our dimension. Why it would be following you I have no idea. Many people say they often wear fedora hats. They are mostly harmless. I can't say I have heard of a mean one.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 24, 2013, 04:38 PM
    A shadow is simply a TYPE of physical or visual manifestation. They can take others forms if they want. I have dealt with an evil shadow. Colors of the eyes of the shadow itself have NO bearing of it's intentions. The demonic world very much can be described as trans-dimensional. However, they are very aware they are affecting us and our world... it's intentional.

Are you parents aware of your experiences?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 06:28 PM
    https://www.google.com/search?q=shad...a&channel=fflb
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 25, 2013, 10:41 AM
    Yes, as defined by paranormal investigators and mediums... the same people that define demons as different levels and poltergeists as separate entities. All they are doing is naming the types if manifestations... they are all the same type of spirit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 4 Answers ]

I have shadows people living in my room.. I have seen them in this house since we moved here 9yrs ago. I used to feel dread and afraid at night trying to sleep.. But now when I don't and If I look for them or call they move closer.. My niece and daughter asked me why I walk upstair all night but I...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

What are shadow people [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get other peoples views on shadow people,and what they are exactly,I have my own opinion,but I always value others opinions as well.

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

View more questions Search