Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bin zhang Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Write a fake letter
    Hello everyone , I just a unemployment stundent who has a big problem now . I looking for a nice guy who can help me with my situation I have now . I was in hospital last week ,I got hit from someone . When I back to home , I get my medical bill, it's too much to me ,I can not pay such of this money . I talk to the finance worker in hospital, they help me to apply community care program, the only thing they need is a letter from my dad. So any one can help me to witre a fake letter for me , we can talk at Facebook, you must live in texa. Rely me back as soon as possible
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 02:40 PM
    How could we even begin to write a fake letter that wouldn't look fake.
    I am sure they will question too much of it. Why can't your dad write it for you?
    What are they wanting to know that you can't have someone you know write a real letter? Texas is a big area
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 02:49 PM
    A fake letter could get you into a lot of trouble. Like N0help asked, why can't your dad write this letter?

Aug 24, 2013, 02:56 PM
    They need a letter of support from my father- name adrees and sinature list on letter, no id and phone number is need . If I can make a postmark, so I can make own . I just tell a lie . Brother plese do/t tell the cop.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 02:58 PM
    I strongly advise you -- do NOT fake this letter. Why can't you ask your dad?

Aug 24, 2013, 03:12 PM
    My dad is illgal alien , he is back to china
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Then explain that to the community care program. There has to be a way to help you without the letter.

Aug 24, 2013, 03:16 PM
    I can not provide the thing they need , so they say about the letter
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bin zhang View Post
    i can not provide the thing they need , so they say about the letter
    Talk to them about this. Do they know your father is in China?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 24, 2013, 04:39 PM
    'Support' means proof of finances. Who is paying for your education and living expenses? Your father? Get a copy of his financial statement to the college.
    I don't know why you think some random man can pretend to be your father. It makes no sense. You can pretend to be your father better than anyone can. If you are going to do that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Please do not start new threads asking for someone to help you fake a letter.

Who is paying for your schooling?
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 04:45 PM
    You give them all the documentation of income and pertainant information. Tell them your situation and hope for the best. Actually as long as you send a hospital some money every month they have to accept that. At least that's the way it was when my kids were growing up.
    They use to have to accept as little as $10. A month if that was all you could send. Work with them.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 05:13 PM
    You spent time in the hospital because you were 'hit'- was that a car accident? If the accident was not your fault, why is the person who hit you, not paying your hospital bill through his own insurance?

Is there a police report? Witness statements?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 05:19 PM
    I just read this and was going to ask the same thing that Jake did. If someone hit you, they should be liable for the medical bills.
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 05:32 PM
    Often the hospital will go after the insurance of who hit you. Do they not have insurance coverage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample letter of how to write a business letter from potecial cliet [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a small electrical and plumbing service business and I want to introduce my company to some potential companies and clients I have targeted but I don't know how to write a email letter. Help please thank you

Hi, I need to know how to write a letter of requesting a service letter. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to provide this letter to my zonal manager & he knows me well.

I need to write a letter for a price increase but in the same letter I want to thank [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter about a price increase but in the same letter I want to thank them for their support please help

Would it be possible to write a fake address on a letter? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my 3 best friends always pull pranks on each other randomly I don't know why its just our thing I guess. I want to write a fake letter to my friend she lives in Florida now and I want to send it from California but I want to write a fake address like its from Wyoming or Oregon or something...

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

View more questions Search