Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    valinemelloe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 02:45 AM
    Bite
    I got bit by something on my leg kind of by my butt, and it itches really bad and now there is dark red spots all around it.. kind of looks like a rash or a bruse.. any ideas on what it could be
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 24, 2013, 03:35 AM
    Could be a tick bite carrying Lyme Disease, but without seeing it, it could be anything.
    Tick bites don't usually itch.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 07:02 AM
    Spider bites are extremely itchy, raised red bump, and get scratched so often, become bruised. Spiders like crawling in warm clothing just taken off; laundry baskets, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bite on my finger that is now swollen and redness up to my knuckles and feels like I got hit with a hammer. It is a constant throbbing pain and seems to be getting worse. Anyone know what it might be.

Dog Bite Ask a Nurse for Free Now Dog Bite [ 0 Answers ]

For a dog bite that barely broke the skin do you need to go to the doctor to get a shot? The bite has been cleaned with alcohol and triple antibiotic has been applied to it.

Spider bite [ 0 Answers ]

I think I got bit by a slider about a week and a half ago. It has been red and swollen, the last two days it looks a lot better but now it is really sore and bruised. Is this normal?

Bite [ 1 Answers ]

I think I was bitet by a hobo spter how do I take care of it

I think my bite is off [ 1 Answers ]

I just resently had an upper and lower partial plate and I think my bite could be off I;m having headaches and not feeling real well How would I know if my bite is off Thanks Anne

View more questions Search