Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaniyahW15_ Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 10:29 PM
    Any Answers?
    I Just Turned 15 & I Want A Tattoo, I Know I Would Have To Bring A Guardian But What Other Paperwork Of Any Sort Do I Need If Any?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Depending on where you are, you would need a parent to go with you IF you could find a place that would tattoo a kid. Many places simply will not do it. You can always wait 3 years... it's not that long.
    JaniyahW15_ Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Yeah I could, but I want it now thanks anyway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Your parents will have to go in, places will check to see they are.

Many places will not even do it, even with parents OK. And in some places it is not even legal with parents OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need answers. [ 1 Answers ]

I had my first depo shot Dec. of 2011 and my last June of 2012. I had unprotected sex in Oct. Now I have a lot of discharge that started as whitish clear, now it's just clear. I can feel when it comes out. Please help.

I need some answers please [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so I got caught shoplifting at jc penny NV, the merchandise cost $38 and they took me to their secruity room and talked to me and stuff and asked for my ID and told me to wait for a letter in the mail. They asked me a bunch questions and stuff and I was straight out honest about everything. They...

Looking for answers [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 25 and I haven't seen my period in 14th days. When having sex with my boyfriend he always pulls out before he c**s. I took a ept test last week and it said negative so should I wait and take another test. I don't know what's going on. Can someone help me out and tell me what I should do!

Any answers ? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, just over two weeks ago I noticed a brownish discharge coming from me. Then last week I got my period (just like scheduled because I am on birth control) and now my period is gone and this brown stuff is back again... any answers??

I need answers [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple of felonies and I'm scared as hell to apply for job. What should I do?

View more questions Search