Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1deblisk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 09:19 PM
    Getting child support
    Need to get some child support from the father of my daughter who is in the military. However child support services did not pursue it. I do have full name, birthdate, ssc#, and last phone # and where he is (was) at. We where never married. She is 6 years old now.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 09:23 PM
    You need to take him to court for court ordered child support. You'll need a lawyer to pursue this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2013, 04:37 AM
    What do you mean they didn't pursue it? Did you get a court order for support?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Have you filed in court, got a court order for child support ?

If no, that is one of the first things you need to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my child support for my child be cut if my child receives a benifiary ssi check [ 2 Answers ]

I am receiving child support for my daughter, her father has recently been approved for ssi disability in Tennessee.he has signed her up for benefits also will my child support be takenm away if she gets a check also from his disability?

Can child support levy a bank account if you are paying child support weekly [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends name is on my checking acct. He also has his own account. He is paying weekly child's support from his pay check to the state of NH by court order. Massachusetts child support put a levy on all of my account and all of his account. None of the money ($1669.90) in my account was his. I...

I don't pay child support to mother, but I support my child.. [ 5 Answers ]

I don't pay child support, but I support my child financially.. Example, school materials, clothes, food, active bank account,personal materials, could I still get in trouble with legal issues?

I owe back child support, will child support garnish the whole tax return? [ 3 Answers ]

Will child support garnish the whole tax return?

Can my sons father get out of child support, or back child support? [ 2 Answers ]

The paternity was established for my son at 6 months of age.. will the father have to pay the past 6 months?

View more questions Search