Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bunnyeats Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Piezo disc
    Hi,

I just have a question that I would like your expertise on. So recently I've wondering about how I can use a piezo electric disc to place on a string instrument, such as a guitar, to generate some sort of electricity. There are obvious challenges in order to produce the desired amount of electricity to power a small device.
    However, I'm not sure, in my case, if a piezo disc can work on its own, or maybe with more discs, to power a small electronic. Will it need some sort of circuit? How can I increase the current if the piezo disc doesn't provide enough? What will I have to add to it?

Thank you so much for your time, I really need your help and advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to harness current from a piezo-electric plate? [ 19 Answers ]

My son is trying to build a piezo-electric device using piezo-ceramics that generates enough electricity to recharge a small battery. I don't know enough about electricity nor about piezo-electrical devices so I'm reaching out to you guys to get some help. I understand that piezo devices...

Where is the piezo ignitor button on a hot water heater? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to light my hot water heater. It has a piezo ignitor button, but I do not know what it looks like or where to find it.

Will Recovery disc help to restore hard disc? [ 1 Answers ]

My hard drive crashed. That`s what a computer man told me. (He asked me for $250 to fix the thing). When I reboot it in safe mode the next label appears on the window: ------------ <error> ERROR: F3-F000-0001 An error has occurred. Please press OK to turn off the computer. ------------ ...

Once I Have Made A Disc, Can I Make Copies Of The Disc Uncopiable? [ 6 Answers ]

Yeah erm, I have made a disc consisting of some word and excel files. I would like to sell this disc as it is interactive and can benefit people. How do I copy the disc so people can use it but cannot re write/copy it on their computer and sell it on? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.