Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ntwrkguy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Whirlpool Dryer (GGW9868KQ2) spins, but no heat
    My wife's 3 year-old Whirlpool Dryer (model GGW9868KQ2) will spin, but does not generate any heat. It had been functioning fine before that (no noises or anything). Does anyone know if there is a circuit-breaker-type reset button on that model dryer?

I thought I remembered hearing/reading something about that same issue with a similar model dryer, and I just wanted to check before calling the appliance repair guy out!

Thanks in advance,

David

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer spins slowly on high spin setting [ 1 Answers ]

What controls the spin speed of the whirlpool washer? I have one which is less than 5 years old and it spins faster on slow spin cycle than on the high spin cycle. Please give me any ideas you might have as to why this occurs. Thanks Gary

Whirlpool Dryer "Intermittent heat [ 6 Answers ]

Whirlpool gas dryer model GGQ8858HQI. Heat will not come on intermittantly although cycle runs normally. Sensor pad (part 3976479) fell out some time ago. This part looks like it should have electrical connectors plugged into it although I took the back off the machine and could not see any loose...

Whirlpool Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer which has stopped spinning, the motor still runs, and it still heats up. I would like to try and figure out what is wrong with it. The model number is #LER7646DQ0.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.