Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlgoodnight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 12:57 PM
    Ring Worm
    I have a patch in my arm pit that looks like ring worm. Can I use a pramoxine hydrochloride cream to treat it?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 01:05 PM
    You can do anything you want. Whether it will be effective isn't something I will comment on.

It would be best to talk to a doctor to make sure that is what you have. It might look like a ring worm but could be something completely different. Best to get a proper opinion of it before you do something about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

Ring worm of the groin [ 1 Answers ]

I know my father, who I live with had a fungal infection a few months back, doctor didn't do any cultures just gave him anti-fungal creame and supposedly it went away... I didn't ask about it because it was in a private place and I just honestly didn't want to know - too much info. We've got...

Ring Worm [ 2 Answers ]

I know I have ring worm on my ankle! But I have no insurance to get it taking care of is there any meds I can purchase over the ounter to take care of it QUICKLY. Its so ugly! :(!! PLEASE help

View more questions Search