Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antwaun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 11:00 AM
    Drank Sunday up till Monday at 2am now I have to test today Thursday at 6p
    I drunk a bottle of whisky Sunday night till 2 am Monday today is Thursday and I have to go take a eta urine test just wanted to no if I might pass are if I will fell been sober for almost 3 years till Sunday night when I relapsed do to finding out my wife and kid were leaving me I should not have drank and I no that but worried about if its been engough time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2013, 11:02 AM
    Too close to know... you are going to find out for sure when the results come back.
    antwaun Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 11:30 AM
    I no that I will and what ever the out come is I've got to deal with and no I should not have drunk any alcohol in the first place and I wouldn't have this problen
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Too close to know...you are going to find out for sure when the results come back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank half a bottle of Vodka on Sunday and had to test Monday! Do I have any chance [ 2 Answers ]

My last drink was around 11 pm Sunday night and Tested on Monday at 4 pm. I weigh 160 lbst and am 5ft 6 inchs that's 17 hrs . What are my chances?

Drank Friday Got tested today(Thursday), will I pass this EtG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 5'3, 118 pounds, female. I had five glasses of Franzia Merlot wine starting Friday night at 11, and ending at 4am Saturday morning. I got a surprise EtG test this morning(Thursday) at 9am. I have read it EtG cannot usually be detected past 80 hours, however this treatment center I go to...

Drank Sunday EtG test on Thursday [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had mixed drinks with vodka throughout Sunday until 11p.m. My test is Thurs at 9am. I am 5'7 female,36 yrs old approx 125-130 lbs. What am I looking at ETG wise in chance that results could come up positive? And does it matter how strong the drinks are made with vodka? Thanks

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

Drank Thursday and had an ETG UA Monday at 12:00 p.m. [ 5 Answers ]

I re-lapsed, yes lapsed not used again with an period of sobriety. My point being is that I regret my mistake and am handling it through my support network and would rather not let probation know. I had a surprise ETG test Monday and drank about a pint of vodka on Thursday and stopped at...

View more questions Search