Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abiriasfishing Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 07:56 AM
    I have blood in urine, stomach pain and pain in clitoris.
    I was masterbating last night and want to say I possibly scratches myself. When I woke up this morning, I wiped
    After I peed and there was light blood. I can't get rid of discomfort unless I sit on the toilet. Don't have a uti. What shoul I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2013, 08:04 AM
    Make an appointment with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods stomach pain blood clots [ 0 Answers ]

From a long time every month during my periods... the first or second day(almost first only) I use to have severe pain in my lower abdorman (and back also) and this pain will be 3-4 or more hours till I dispose a blood clot (not too much just like one finger length ).. after that my periods will...

Pooping blood and stomach pain [ 2 Answers ]

For a few weeks now I have been having pain in my upper stomach and now I am pooping blood and the pain has gotten worse. What is causing this?

Bleeding blood clots during period and pain in stomach? [ 1 Answers ]

I been bleeding for 3 weeks now I been have blood clots come out also.mow today have been pain in my stomach can you tell me wahat it is

My friend has severe stomach pain, hard stools with dark red blood, what is it? [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has severe stomach pain and hard dark red stools when he has a BM. I am very concerned that it might be colon cancer, but he does not want to see a doctor. Any ideas on what the problem is?

Red blood cells and blood in urine and severe pain now [ 12 Answers ]

Nov of 2008 I had a UA report that showed blood red blood cells protein ext. I had flank pain severe in my left side that lasted for about 4 days on the 2cd day I went to the Hos. They did many tests only to confirm no infections no stones. About 3 weeks ago I had another UA report that showed 120...

View more questions Search