Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ah1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 05:27 AM
    Am I pregnant?
    Hi, I've never asked or answered a question on here before but looking through I seem to see there is a few people that are experiencing the same as me.
    I am only 3days late did a home test and got a negative response. And I know what most of you will say its prob to early to tell which I would agree with. So I went to the doctor today any way and he did blood tests. Then this evening I started to bleed its not bright red its not like a period.. I've always wanted a baby and I had what the doctor described to me as my body was aborting the baby itself( this was 3 months ago). I also have this hungary feeling all the time ( obviously I'm not hungry because I'm eating) I've been dry wretching like heaving. Aches and pains in my back and neck. Maybe I should just wait for my results to come back and see what happens. I just thought that maybe someone could give me some words on their opinion, yano surely someone has had the same happen to them. Look forward to a few replies :-)
    Mejayaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2013, 04:12 AM
    To be honest, it is really too early to tell, usually within 2 to 6 weeks you will be able to know if you are pregnant, especially if you haven't started your period. I suggest waiting, and taking a test in two weeks instead. Good luck :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 27, 2013, 05:46 AM
    At 3 days late, there are no real signs, since you took the blood test, when will the doctor have the results,? Just have to wait, you may be pregnant, but the signs at this point are not really pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search