Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rucha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 03:06 AM
    Weight lose in month
    Hi I lose my weight in month without exercise because I have no time so help me to lose 10 kgs in mont
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 22, 2013, 03:21 AM
    NOT going to realistically happen.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2013, 03:23 AM
    You had lots of time... the problem is YOU didn't see a problem until it was too late.

Take it off quick and you will put on 15 or 20 kg back on quick... crash dieting always results in even more weight gain.

This is because you WILL slow your metabolism down making it even easier to put on weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10kg weight lose in a month [ 1 Answers ]

Am 24yrs,weigh 70kg,my height is 1.68m. How do I loose ten kilos in a month with regular daily exercises including dance aerobics?

Lose 10 kgs weight in 1 month without exercise [ 9 Answers ]

Hi... I am 23 yrs old... I want to lose 10 kgs weight in 1 monthwithout ny exercise?? I have no time to do exercise? Suggest me a diet plan for that.waiting for your rep soon:)

How do I lose weight in less than a month? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 and 13 stone I am fat and I want to loose about 3 stone! Please help me!

Lose weight in a month [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am 18 years old with height 5 feet and 6 inches. My current weight is 62 kilograms and want to lose 7 kilograms in a month. I am planning to join swimming classes(4 days per week for 2 hours). And exercise for 30 minutes each day. But the problem I face is that my metabolism rate is...

How much weight can I lose in one month? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old and I weight 140 pounds and I'm 5ft and 4inches!I think I'm so fat! And I want to lose weight fast! If I eat 6 small healthy meals a day and exerce 2 hours a day and drink 8 glasses of water a day! How much weight can I lose in a month?? And do you have any other...

View more questions Search