Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XVLdj5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 12:22 AM
    Four movies
    I actually have three questions about three different movies.

I don't know if you can do that.

#1. Im looking for a movie where this guy shoots this woman in the stomach with a gun. It blows a hughe gaping hole in her stomach and she looks up in air with blood coming out of her mouth? Hes on the other end on one knee looking through her hole. I saw it on utube. I had the name of the movie and lost it. It's a newer movie from between the years 2000-2008 or so. Do you know this one?

#2. Im looking for a movie with Cynthia rothrock from the 80s where she is fighting this man and she kicks his leg in and his leg breaks and snaps loudly and he falls to the ground clinching his leg in pain and he shouts out loud. You hear it snap and see it snap and she just looks at him and then runs away. Do you know this one?

#3. There is a movie from the 90s where Cynthia rothrock burns this man who survives and later they wheel him up to her in his wheel chair, he has third degree burns and is wearing a wig?

#4. Finally a movie from the lates 90s or early 2000s. This man walks up to this guy at a gas station. Hes sitting in his car and the guy pulls out a flame thrower. He sets the guy on fire and then walks away. The guy waits until he's walking away and then opens his car door and then runs away on fire.

Do you know these movies?

Thank you
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2013, 10:16 PM
    The first one is called Death Becomes Her if it is a comedy and the woman is played by Meryl Streep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late night movies on Start Movies - 1995 [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember the name but the story is A girl marrried to a rich old guy, not able to satisfy her Gets along with the hero , who works at a shop He robs a bank He loves a girl working with him Please let me know the name of this movie

Old Movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for an old movie called Madam X I do not know wich year it cam out if you please can tell me when it cam out and were in South Africa can I find it ?:)

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

View more questions Search