ptrfred101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 10:40 PM
    Commercial kitchen P-trap
    Commercial kitchen P-trap - do you have an image? Send to [email protected]
    Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Ptrap is the same as a regular one. Some are 2". Are you talking about the drain or grease trap?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink has no p trap [ 4 Answers ]

My home was constructed about ten years ago, and no trap was installed under kitchen sink. Drain drops directly into floor. Counter top holding the sink rests against a half-wall, so It's obviously not vented. Just wondering if there's any connection between venting and use of a p trap. Should I...

Should I put a trap in a kitchen sink [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Does a kitchen sink require a trap or can you install a double basin sink without a trap? Both drain directly into line and no garbage disposal. Thank you

Another kitchen s-trap situation [ 5 Answers ]

Attached is my current kitchen sink plumbing situation. Note the dreaded s-trap. I am replacing everything. I wondered if a correct fix would be to: 1. Continue draining to the left and install a sanitary tee and an air admittance valve between a p-trap and the sewer. 2. Route the flow from...

Commercial kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

Suppose that your working in a building that has three 3 kW ovens a 20 kW water heater and a 3 kW deep fryer all in a commercial kitchen what would be the demand load for all of these I looked in the NEC and still can't figure it out :confused:

Lowering the P-Trap in kitchen [ 2 Answers ]

I want to replace a double kitchen sink with a single sink model that is about 4" deeper. A disposal is currently installed and will be reinstalled in the single sink. I'm concerned that the new sink will lower the drain piping such that the p-trap will need to be lowered. I am unfamiliar with a...

View more questions Search