Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amsews Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 02:36 PM
    Pain meds dosage cut.
    Someone please help me,I have been perscribed m.s contin for 23 years for chronic pain recently my pain dr cut my dosage dramatically,I'm sweating,having chills feverish tummy cramps shakes very tired and weak,nausea loss of appetite,and my heart has started feeling like its jumping all over the place
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2013, 02:37 PM
    You need to take some benadryl and increase your fluid intake. Preferably water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addicted to pain meds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my sister in law is addicted to pain pills, the worst part is that she it's prescribed them. My brother and her are in the middle of getting a divorce and he works on a drilling rig and isn't home often. She gets all kind of pills and in large amounts, more than I thought anyone could be...

Can a doc. Cut you off your pain meds after 2 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sister in law that has been on pain meds. For her back and foot she has been on them for two years, 6 Ir 30's a day, she went in early about 5 days last mo. Because She was going out of town, then she went in 3 days early this mo. And her doc. Gave her a note that said he was not going...

Type of meds 2 help kick pain meds. [ 5 Answers ]

I was told there are medications to help kick pain pill addiction. PLEASE if anyone knows the names of them whether meds or a supplement let me know.

Addicted To Pain Meds [ 12 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old stay at home mommy and I am married to a wonderful man! I think that I may be addicted to pain meds... I take 2 ultram EVERYDAY and when I start to run low, I panic and I try and figure out where I am going to get me some more. If I can't get more Ultram, then I try and find...

Pain meds while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and my doctor has prescribe vitaril until I have the baby. Is it safe for me and more important for my baby?

View more questions Search