Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memeb8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 07:43 AM
    Why am I having these symptoms?
    I would like to know why I'm feeling nauseous, fatigue, dizzy, urinating more then normal, and headaches?
    I had a tubal 9 years ago and ever since I haven't had a normal period. But the last few months I have been on the same schedule until July. I started on the 24th like the rest of the months then stopped three hours later. Three days later I started again (not heavy like normal either time) and it only lasted 24 hours. Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? If so.. could the tubal cause my hCG levels go hay wire to where when I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative? I just need an explanation to my symptoms.
    Thank you
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 21, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Pregnancy is possible. A tubal will not affect hcg results.
    Symptoms like you described can be due to multiple factors such as cold/flu, UTI, medication changes, migraine, random hormone fluctuations, etc. How old are you? I suggest testing or calling your doctor for an appointment.
    memeb8 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2013, 05:57 AM
    I am 33 and I don't take any medications. No uti or kidney problems.. I had that checked.. with a flu/cold wouldn't I have ran fever.. over all I am very healthy and hardly ever get sick..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 07:23 AM
    The only way that you are going to know for sure is to see the doctor. We can't diagnose you online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What could these symptoms mean? [ 7 Answers ]

19 year old female. For the past two weeks I've been burping excessively. I have been avoiding soda and the use of straws to see if that helps. I am also experiencing nausea (no vomiting) and heartburn all hours of the day, which I have been trying to subdue with Tums. I stopped taking my birth...

What do symptoms mean [ 2 Answers ]

Hi 5 years ago my husband had a no-scalpel vasectomy, results came back all clear then back in October 2012 I had a very late period worked it out to be about 3 weeks I wasn't stressed so couldn't put it down to that. So we went to the doctors and had bloods for everything but nothing was wrong...

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Various symptoms [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently started feeling sick but have not yet been sick. My ribs have been aching and feel like their tightening. I have belly cramps as if I'm going to come on my period. My lower back and legs ache. I have had head aches which are on and off through out the day. I have an a increase in...

Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Jun the 30 now I'm having cramps and lower stomach pain also a little back pain.I started feeling like I had to throw up the first week after we had sex and I have no appetite. Yesterday we had sex again after I went home I noticed a spot of light red...

View more questions Search