Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 20, 2013, 07:55 PM
    I enjoyed the image, but have to agree that the smile reaction just isn't there at birth? Grimace/contort mouth sort of like a smile, like when they have gas?
    My first grade teacher told me about perspective and I drew a train from above, with tracks going off towards a vanishing point at the top of the paper. And cubes and houses at angles. And I started school early, so I was 6. I never thought it was a big deal.
    No offence.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 20, 2013, 07:56 PM
    I have to agree that the smile reaction just isn't there at birth? Grimace/contort mouth sort of like a smile, like when they have gas?
    My first grade teacher told me about perspective and I drew a train from above, with tracks going off towards a vanishing point at the top of the paper. And I started school early, so I was 6. I never thought it was a big deal.
    No offence.
    Thank you for explaining it much better than I did!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Babies dads name is not on the birth certificate but his last name is on the baby [ 3 Answers ]

My baby is due in about 5 weeks and I need to know if I put the babies dads last name on my baby but I don't put him down for the father and leave it unknown could he still fight for custody of my baby? We were never married and we don't live in the same state right now. But I need to know the...

Babies head down facing back,normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pushing 26 Weeks pregnant with twins and at my last appointment the ultrasound lady told me both babies were head down facing back as apposed to the way they normally lay which was always the boy laying with his head under my ribs and feet down and the girl laying high horizontal at the top of...

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

View more questions Search