Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hannahmarie02 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 10:09 AM
    14th birthday party ideas...
    Ok,so my bestfriends daughter is turning 14...
    She has asked me to help come up with some suggestions of what she could do for her party,I have not got a clue. Her daughter has always had partys but now she's in the teenage years she's more fussy.

Anyone got any suggestions of what she could do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2013, 10:13 AM
    I'd ask the birthday girl for three ideas and see if any of them were possible.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2013, 10:48 AM
    For my boys we did scavenger hunts which were always a blast. Break them up into 2 or 3 teams, give them a list of items to find, and have points associated with each item. Plus it gets them out of the house for hours so the adults can have fun.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 20, 2013, 11:27 AM
    I'm in the 'ask a teen' camp. My mother was still arranging activities into my early teens and I was miserable, and my friends --- let's just say they were too.
    hannahmarie02 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 05:41 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions
    Kwilliams55 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2013, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'd ask the birthday girl for three ideas and see if any of them were possible.
    This is definitely the way to go. I don't believe there are any hard, fast rules when it comes to teenagers.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 13, 2013, 07:46 PM
    Ask if she'd like a manicure/pedicure party. My nieces had one recently and a couple of moms painted fingers and toes. They loved it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50th Birthday Party Ideas. [ 12 Answers ]

Yes, I am planning a 50th Birthday bash for my mother. I just need some very neat and original ideas on how to go about doing it. Her birthday is on st.patty's day. Any ideas would be appreciated

Birthday party ideas [ 5 Answers ]

Kay so my birthday is coming up in a few months. And I will be turning 14. Any party ideas? I mean my grandma will pay for a ton of stuff. Sooooo... Please help Thanks. ♥Janelle:D

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Miss Helpful here. I was wondering if any of you have any good game or food (or anything really) ideas for my 13th birthday ideas. I am having a sleepover at a small hotel and I am inviting about five other girls. I hope you can help! Thanks!:pp

18th birthday party ideas? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18th birthday is coming up in June, but id like to have it in may (before high school is over) so that my friends can all come before they go to vacations/college. Any cool ideas? The guest list is pretty long...

Birthday Party Ideas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just joined the club and am in need of some help... I am a single mother of 2 and need some advice on what to do for my kids birthday parties. My son will be turning 3 years old in June and my daughter will be turning 2 in July. I am planning on inviting 15-20 kids in the same age group....

View more questions Search