Ask
    michelemanuel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 11:20 PM
    Two letters won't type on my laptop
    Two letters on my laptop don't type
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2013, 08:16 AM
    Hope its under warranty... odds are the keyboard needs replaced. Not that hard to replace if you are have a mechanical aptitude... but fairly difficult for someone that isn't.

You can use a USB keyboard until you can get it fixed.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Sounds like you might have to do like I have to do because my e & d quit working. I have to plug a keyboard into mine..
    Ontinyent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2013, 06:09 AM
    Many thanks at present the Ts & Ys are operative. But It is just out of warranty. The always say never remove the keyboard?

So I will use a mouse USB

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't type letters. They appear as numbers [ 5 Answers ]

I have a big problem! When I try to type, some letters appear as nubmers. This only happens to letters that have a number underneath. The other letters appear just fine! But I can't type a full word, nor a sentence! Please help me!

My keyboard will only type numbers no letters [ 3 Answers ]

My keyboard will only type numbers no letters. How can I fix this?

Keyboard will not type letters [ 0 Answers ]

When typing,letters stop appearing on screen. If I put the cursor on the screen it works for a couple of letters then cuts out again. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks in advance.

My keyboard will not type letters. [ 4 Answers ]

I am using my boyfriends laptop cause when I type on mine where the keys that have numbers as well as letters on them it types the numbers and not the letters. I just don't know what to do. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

Keyboard won't type letters q,w,e,are,t,why [ 8 Answers ]

Keyboard won't type letters q,w,e,r,t,y I saw this code like <shift>+Fn+o and it unlocked it but now my keyboard is broken again and won't type those letters I have to use "windows on-screen keyboard" to use letters q,w,e,r,t,y Please help Now shift button doesn't seem to be working either

View more questions Search