Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dequan843 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 09:14 PM
    EtG
    6 feet 250 last drink 48 hours before test and drank water and sweat all day Sunday will I pass EtG on Monday 7pm
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2013, 05:00 AM
    Probibly not... but you are going to find out either way when the results come back from the lab.

Terms of Service of this site prohibit specific information that would aid others to cheat on their court ordered abstinance programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

EtG [ 2 Answers ]

I had one beer and about 75 hours to my EtG test am I OK I'm 28 180 6"2?

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Just had an ETG [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, question for Doc Bill. On July 7th (Sat), I had a large 4th of July drinking session at a block party from around 1pm till midnight. I had my first beer around 1:30pm and drank about 6 or 7 (12oz Budwiser) fairly slowly thruout the afternoon until 9pm. At 9pm, I stopped drinking beers...

EtG help!! [ 25 Answers ]

On wed I had 12 glasses of wine from 9 am to 9 pm, about one per hour. I took an EtG test cutoff 500 Fri at 830pm. Female 140 lbs, muscular, thin, healthy 5 foot 9. Help did I pass? Big trouble if not!

View more questions Search