Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilfry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 07:54 PM
    I'm in trouble
    Am a 175lb man and I done a .3 of cocaine on Saturday around 1/2 am it is now Monday at 9:21pm , I'm wondering will it be out of my system by Wednesday around 2pm because I have a drug test to take ,mind you I haven't done cocaine in two yrs ,and I will be running for the next two days and drinking 6/7 liters if water.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend trouble and sex trouble... [ 29 Answers ]

Okay so I fell in love with this girl back in last September and now it is April. I found out in December she is still talking to her ex who is in jail, they can somehow talk through the phone, I didn't know that was possible. Anyway, I love having sex with her up until recently. I either bust too...

Have trouble sleeping - can wake up 8 times in the night... What's the trouble [ 2 Answers ]

I have trouble with my sleep. Have passed many test, like sleep apnea and do not have sleep apnea. If not that, what's wrong with me?

A little trouble. [ 11 Answers ]

The Valentine's Day is coming soon . I want to give my girlfrinde a gift. It's ohters' blessing. Could you make a audio for me and my girlfrind. Thanks.

I'm in trouble :( [ 4 Answers ]

I am only fifteen and I have been pregnant before.. in blood and I lost it well its been a while and me and my boyfriend never use protection, I was a virgin when I met him, and we had sex through all my ovuation days unprotected and we have for the eleven months we have been dating well about two...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.