Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christinekh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 12:37 PM
    The long term effects of meth and the male libido
    My husband was a long term meth addict. He has been clean for 6 years but has lost all desire for sex and has a problem sustaining an erection. His testerone is a little low but not low enough to warrant interaction. We are at a lose, our doc just does not what to do. Can you give us any ideas? His biggest problem is that he has absolutely no desire to engage in any sexual contact. Before the meth addiction this was never a problem. Please help. Sincerely a wife who"s waited a long time for her husband to be whole again.

Check out some similar questions!

Long-term effects for this drug? [ 0 Answers ]

I was on norethindrone for 12yrs for enometriosis,I'm 34 and in good health,I no longer take the drug check ups are normal,I have a 20 day cycle and bleeding is normal.I want to get pregnant are there long term effects with this drug?

Long term meth issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone my names clint I'm 33 and have been using meth since I was 22, I've used it just about every day since and have been hiding it from everyone but I can anymore and I honestly feel like I'm dead inside. I can't think properly and the earth is crumbling from under me what do I do?

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt [ 2 Answers ]

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt?

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the long term and short term effects of credit and debt?

Crystal meth long term brain damage ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have been clean now for 33 days off the evil crystal meth and I am wondering if I have brain damage from using meth for almost ten years on and off because it feels to me as if my brain does not work like it used to. I find it hard to study and recall things and sometimes (alot...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.