Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timmy1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 09:30 AM
    How to change father's name on birth certificate in PA?
    I found out when I was a teen that my uncle could be my father and when we did a DNA test it turned out that he is my real father. We would like to get the info on my birth certificate corrected but we don't know where to start. I need my now uncles name removed and my fathers put on.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2013, 01:35 PM
    You would have to go to your county court house vital statistics, birth certificates office or contact Birth Certificates

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I change the fathers name my daughters birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I've just found out that the person I thought was my daughters father is not can I change it to father unknown as I don't know who it is .

Want to marry but have same fathers name on birth certificate but different fathers [ 1 Answers ]

My mother was pregnant with me when she met the man who's name I on my birth certicate after she passed I found my real father. I wasn't close to the father on the birth certicate didn't know his children now I want to marry the son but we are no kin what do I need to do. His name is on both of the...

Fathers name on a birth certificate [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I don't know if I am in the right place. I was wondering how I go about having my fathers name put onto my birth certicate. He was in the american airforce and went back to the us just before I was born. My mother put fathers name as unknown. My sister, born two years before me has his name on...

Fathers name on birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get my name on my sons birth certificate with out the mother being present in cobb county ga?

View more questions Search