Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Breaking Bad
    Hello:

If I started watching Breaking Bad from the first episode, how many hours would I be stuck in front of the TV?

excon
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 19, 2013, 05:56 AM
    Several DAYS, (56 hours) assuming no comfort breaks..

Watch Breaking Bad Online | Netflix gives a full listing of sessions and episodes.
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2013, 06:02 AM
    Hello ben:

Thanks.. I'd probably be dead before I finished.

excon
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 19, 2013, 06:44 AM
    I picked it up during the end of the 3rd season (without seeing older episodes). I also read various recaps. No matter how you do it, it's is so worth it!I These last episodes so far are indescribably fantastic.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2013, 07:49 AM
    It is addictive. We buy a lot of these type series on DVD and I usually try to make them last just watching one or two per week but I can't do it with this one. I have to have a fix no more than two days between or I go into withdrawal.
    If you watch two per day, at 49 minutes per episode and fast forward the intro, you will be done in seasons 1 through 4 in less than a month. I predict that you will love it. I think that I like the humor more than anything else. Best line I have heard so far (I just gotten into season 2 ): Star Walter's BIL, Hank the DEA agent refers to how bad his partners breath is by saying something like- "his breath would chase a buzzard off a sh*t wagon".
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 19, 2013, 09:19 AM
    My son has watched every episode of every season twice! It can be done...
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Hello again,

Ok, I dove in, and I'm loving it. 13 episodes down - 43 to go. OMG!

excon
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 04:40 AM
    Hello again,

27 down... I'm beginning to hate Skyler.

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:08 AM
    OK OK OK, I'll get them too. Geez. So many series to watch.
    Who says TV isn't getting better?
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 06:25 AM
    Hello again, joy:

I'm blown away by the quality of the show.

excon
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:29 AM
    I tried watching Breaking Bad and could not get into it. Now Sons of Anarchy I love as well as Orange is the new Black(?) think that is what it is called. It is about a woman's prison. I will tell you lots of nudity in it so not for kids!
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2013, 06:33 AM
    Hello mo:

There's TOO many good shows right now.. Have you seen House of Cards?? Before Breaking Bad, THAT was my favorite.. Of course, I'm a political junkie.

excon
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Aug 29, 2013, 06:43 AM
    I will check out house of cards thank you for the recommendation. I love Netflix and want to get the whole series of SoA on DVD when I find a series I love that is what I do as I love the extended features that come with it. I have MASH on dvd and do watch it over and over.
    I also like all of the documentaries on Netflix. Very educational about issues going on in this world.
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Hello again,

Ok, I watched 53 of the 54 episodes available on Netflix. But, I don't know how many more episodes make up the last season and/or when they'll be available on Netflix. Does anyone?

I Got to see it.. I'm totally HOOKED..

excon
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

Ok, I watched 53 of the 54 episodes available on Netflix. But, I dunno how many more episodes make up the last season
    I was wondering how you are doing. The last episode will be on Sunday evening. The 5th season second half has eight episodes, so 16 total. The first half of the season was available on Netflix August 2. Does this make sense? -- http://www.idigitaltimes.com/article...n-5-part-2.htm
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 25, 2013, 04:34 PM
    I'm addicted to Breaking Bad. Just started last week and am in season 4 already! So sad that Sunday will be the series finale. :(
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Hello again,

For those of us who AREN'T following the show on the network, but are viewing on, say Netflix, HOW can we avoid finding out what happened in the final episode?

It's going to be EVERYWHERE, isn't it?

excon
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 09:48 AM
    For those of us who AREN'T following the show on the network, but are viewing on, say Netflix, HOW can we avoid finding out what happened in the final episode?
    How close are you to the last episode?
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Hello Carol:

I watched 53 of the 54 Netflix offers. I don't know HOW many after that, and I don't know WHEN Netflix will offer the balance. But, I know it's going to be pretty hard to avoid finding out what happened..

Look. It's a matter of whether Walter White is bumped off or not.

excon
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2013, 10:17 AM
    Hello Carol:

I watched 53 of the 54 Netflix offers. I dunno HOW many after that, and I dunno WHEN Netflix will offer the balance. But, I know it's gonna be pretty hard to avoid finding out what happened..

Look. It's a matter of whether Walter White is bumped off or not.

excon
    Hello, excon:

There are 62 episodes. Tonight's is #62. You have yet to see the last half-season. And those should be seen in order.

Yes, you are correct. The media will be full of the ending and if Walt is killed or not and by whom if he is.

The last half-season episodes are so good, each in its own way. Even if you know how it all ends, those episodes are too good to miss, so if I were you, I would watch them when they are available. And then #62 will make perfect sense.

Carol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom has treated me bad for the past 4 years. I'm at my breaking point! Help! [ 17 Answers ]

After my mom left my sisters dad is when it started.I was barely 13 when she left him for another WAY younger man (we actually went to the same school for a year before he went to high school). My mom started leaving me with my 3 sisters so she could go out with him (bars, clubs, 4wheeler riding,...

I need a fan of Breaking Bad - and - a financial expert's advice [ 0 Answers ]

I need: 1. A fan of "Breaking Bad," and 2. A killer - stock, trade, short, sell, anything and everything - expert. I am in a Walter White situation. Leave it at that. I want to do a, make that I have to TRY to do a - legally - Walter White. I'm 51. The ships have sailed on big...

Bad drian seal on oatey snap on. Can't get it of with out breaking it [ 2 Answers ]

The drrian cover turns but I can't pop it up how do I get it of

Breaking a bad habit! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2 year old mini daschund. He is potty trained, eats once in the morning and once in the evvening. The last feeding is usually around 6:30. I always take him out before bed. For the past 2 months he has been waking up EVERY night between 2-4am crying and whining to go out. I think...

View more questions Search