Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2013, 10:19 AM
    I watched the series "Siberia" and loved it, in case you're looking for something to watch.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Oct 4, 2013, 02:37 PM
    I noticed that a complete series is coming out on Blu-Ray on Nov 26, but does anyone know if there is a complete DVD collection too? Buying the whole series on DVD would cost over $200 if I buy individual seasons but there doesn't seem to be a complete DVD series.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I noticed that a complete series is coming out on Blu-Ray on Nov 26, but does anyone know if there is a complete DVD collection too? Buying the whole series on DVD would cost over $200 if I buy individual seasons but there doesn't seem to be a complete DVD series.
    This? --

Amazon.com: Breaking Bad Seasons 1-5 DVD Set: Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn: Movies & TV

Oct 4, 2013, 03:16 PM
    Thanks for the tip, I hope it's true, I don't see a release date for the DVD set for some reason, guess I'll have to wait until Nov 26. The first 3 are only $20 each, but part 4 is $35 and both parts of part 5 are $40 each plus 13% sales tax. It won't be in the bargain bin anytime soon.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Make certain that season 5 is parts 1 and 2.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 5, 2013, 01:59 AM
    Comcast has the rest of season 5 on On Demand and it's free for today through tomorrow.
    Not sure why it ends tomorrow.

Oct 7, 2013, 03:44 PM
    I decided to get the individual dvd seasons at Wal-Mart, with the final season, total price will only be $197 with tax. That's much better than I expected, the Blu-Ray complete series is well over $200. I won't have to worry about being bored this winter.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 8, 2013, 05:58 AM
    I think this is the first TV series of my life that still infuses my days. It isn't easy to get into anything else, despite plans to do so.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2013, 06:31 AM
    Hello again,
    first TV series of my life that still infuses my days.
    I HATE to be a gusher, but I too, can't believe how much I enjoyed the show.. What's MORE, is that I can't believe that the dufus dad from Malcolm In The Middle, could EVER be a favorite actor of mine. But, he IS!

I GOT Netflix just so I could watch Arrested Development. I INTENDED to watch every episode from start to finish... I made it through about 10, and then got bored...

Breaking Bad NEVER was boring..

Ex
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 8, 2013, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Breaking Bad NEVER was boring.
    BB is like a boyfriend who broke up with me. When our former date time on Sunday evening comes around, I begin twitching in anticipation, then remember that's it's over.

Maybe I'll ask Santa for the DVDs after all. Or something.

Oct 8, 2013, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, I HATE to be a gusher, but I too, can't believe how much I enjoyed the show.. What's MORE, is that I can't believe that the dufus dad from Malcolm In The Middle, could EVER be a favorite actor of mine. But, he IS!

I GOT Netflix just so I could watch Arrested Development. I INTENDED to watch every episode from start to finish... I made it through about 10, and then got bored...

Breaking Bad NEVER was boring..

ex
    That's true, Cranston's performance was so good, people will forgive him for Malcolm in the Middle. Reminds me of Carroll O'Connor who played a dumb bigot on All in the Family but then gave a great performance as a wise Southern cop on In the Heat of the Night.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom has treated me bad for the past 4 years. I'm at my breaking point! Help! [ 17 Answers ]

After my mom left my sisters dad is when it started.I was barely 13 when she left him for another WAY younger man (we actually went to the same school for a year before he went to high school). My mom started leaving me with my 3 sisters so she could go out with him (bars, clubs, 4wheeler riding,...

I need a fan of Breaking Bad - and - a financial expert's advice [ 0 Answers ]

I need: 1. A fan of "Breaking Bad," and 2. A killer - stock, trade, short, sell, anything and everything - expert. I am in a Walter White situation. Leave it at that. I want to do a, make that I have to TRY to do a - legally - Walter White. I'm 51. The ships have sailed on big...

Bad drian seal on oatey snap on. Can't get it of with out breaking it [ 2 Answers ]

The drrian cover turns but I can't pop it up how do I get it of

Breaking a bad habit! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2 year old mini daschund. He is potty trained, eats once in the morning and once in the evvening. The last feeding is usually around 6:30. I always take him out before bed. For the past 2 months he has been waking up EVERY night between 2-4am crying and whining to go out. I think...

View more questions Search