Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serafina Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 08:03 PM
    Well, kids that are my age if they do talk to me its just to ask if my only real friend and I are dating. Or they'll just barely talk to me. One boy kept calling me the "b" word when I least expected it, until he stopped 4-6+ times later. Usually just they won't talk to me. Which causes me to like to talk to adults better.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 23, 2013, 11:44 PM
    When a boy calls a girl b for no reason, he might find you attractive but unapproachable. Would you say you are attractive? I know that's not easy to answer about yourself, but I'll bet you have some idea.
    serafina Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2013, 12:07 AM
    Well, I don't think he found me attractive. And no, I would not say I am attractive. No one will even compliment me in person usually except for my mom or dad.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 24, 2013, 03:43 AM
    Does your best (male) friend have any thoughts on why so many kids are stand offish?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make my boyfriend marry me.. how to make my bfrns parents acept me [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriends parents are against our relation as I am 2 yrs older to him and *** from a different community. They won't evn meet me. Our 3 yr relation is at the verge of break up as his parents won't acept me as their daughtr in law and as my boyfriend is not able to convince his parents and last...

I Have Big Biceps Want To Make Them Harder [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Big Biceps Want To Make Them Harder, Is There Any Certain Excercises I Should Be Doing To Make Them Harder??

How can I make things better [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend now for just over 2 years, it was going fine at the beginning, but the at xmas he though I was cheating on him becaused he found some text messages from one of my friends on my phone. Ever since then things have been good and bad, for a couple of months we have been...

How can I make things better? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but he is in jamaica I love him but we hardly talk and feel lonely. I stared talking to onther boy but we are just friends and we like each other but I still love my boyfriend.What should I do, I don't want to cheat on him because you really love him. I need you advice.

Does Sit Ups Make It Harder To Loose Weight? [ 3 Answers ]

Does Sit Ups Make It Harder To Loose Weight? I've Been Told That It's Harder To Loose Weight When You HAve Muscles Because Of Something I Don't Remember xD But Is That True? For Example If I Do Sit Ups To Get Rid Of My Tummy Will That Actually Help Or Just Give Me Muscles On My Stomach Along With...

View more questions Search