Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 18, 2013, 11:39 AM
    Milwaukee 28v
    Anybody here have any experience with the Milwaukee 28v tools. Im looking to get a four piece kit 0928-29 with drill/driver, sawzall, circular saw, flashlight, two batteries and charger. Ive seen a couple M18 tools but am curious about the extra power, run time and reliability of the 28v. Currently running old 18v dewalts, and some new 20vmax dewalts but looking to make a change. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks guys and gals.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2013, 01:33 PM
    Don't have a 28v , but do have 2 m18 , best cordless drill I ever-had.
    Have 2 m12 , 1 dewalt 18 , 1 makita 12 .
    The m18 out does both , and has three times the torque . :)
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 18, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback. I think Im just going to order the 28 kit and see what I think. It has to be somewhat impressive, yes? We use the heck out of our cordless tools, maybe even to the point of abuse, so if the 28v last a year, they will be doing as well or better than all the others I have tried. I can't blame any tool for not lasting a year when they are constantly dealing with mud, water, etc. Battery warranty would be nice, but I wouldn't even think about taking the tool back for warranty. They would take one look at it and laugh. You can certainly tell a well used tool at first glance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have anyone died in my apartment in Milwaukee, WI [ 1 Answers ]

Have anyone died in my Apartment in Milwaukee, WI I believe I saw a ghost

Furnace sending 28V to thermostat, normal? [ 2 Answers ]

The heater is at least a 7 year old natural gas furnace by Lennox (model G50UH-36B-090-05) and the old thermostat a Honeywell programmable thermostat (model RTH230B). So first off let me describe this and see if maybe these might be symptoms of something else. The thermostat started acting up...

Constructive eviction milwaukee [ 3 Answers ]

Can I use constructive eviction if the apartment below me will not stop playing there Music all night and the landlord saiid he can't do anything about it. Can I move ?

Working in Milwaukee, WI on L1-B Visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working in Milwaukee, WI on L1-B Visa for 3 months. I started here on Oct 11th'06 and will be here till Jan7th-2006. My company is a indian subsidiary and I have transferred here on L1-B. My salary is 5224 USD per month. My salary is paid by the Indian company not the US company. Whether I...

Milwaukee braves- 1958 [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the uniform numbers of the following Milwaukee Braves from the 1958 team: Warren Spahn (21?) Lew Burdette Hank Aaron (44?) Eddie Matthews (41?) Del Crandall (1?) Red Schoendienst Joe Adcock

View more questions Search