Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KJL2013 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Questions about iphone4 and Blackberry
    My devices have an admin manager (which I don't know the password to). Also my phone and playbook are hooked up to a computer and an Android smartphone. It is set up to block me from going to certain sites. On my blackberry there are Android apps installed but hidden in a picture app but I can't delete it. What do I do so this person can't control me like this. It also tells him when I login

Aug 18, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Phone hacked
    Someone has made them self an admin manager and I don't know the password. They also have my phone and playbook connected to their computer and Android smartphone. So he can see every time I log on. He knows my as swords to everything. He has me blocked from sites and it also redirects what I am trying to bring ( I don't know if you will even get this) what can I do to stop him from being able to do this?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2013, 10:43 AM
    Please clarify your question as it makes little sense.

Aug 19, 2013, 06:23 AM
    Someone has control of what I can see and do on my iPhone. He has blocked me from going to certain sites and he has somehow connected my phone and Blackberry to his computer and Android smartphone and it tells him when I log on. On my Blackberry I downloaded Spyware/Malware and that's how I found the Android apps he installed but he has made him himself some type of a manager and I can't delete them. (He has them hidden in a picture app.) Now this morning on my iphone4 it says it can't find the server which I think my search engine is Safari. I need to know is there anything I can put on both devices to stop this from happening. I hope this makes more sense and I get an answer in my email cause I can't figure out the help desk.

Aug 19, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Please clarify your question as it makes little sense.
    I don't know if this will get to you. I know very little about technology. Someone has my iphone4 and Blackberry playbook hooked up to the computer and his Android smartphone. (it lets him know when I login and he can see what I am doing.) He has it to where I can't bring up certain sites. I don't get all my emails. On my blackberry I installed Spyware/Malware that is how I found the downloaded apps. (He has it in a picture app). He has made himself a manager of something so it won't let me delete them. This morning I tried to get on my iphone4 and it can't find the server which I think is Safari. I would like to know is there something I can install to stop this. I hope this makes a little more sense. KJL2013. I hope I can get an answer in the email like before cause I figure out help desk.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Your best bet would be to do a hard reset of the phone. Then reinstall your apps one by one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iphone4 problem [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I need help with my I phone 4, my default camera doesn't work, Now I thought it was the camera itself, But when I download An app called Lego movie.. the camera works fine on that and I can take pictures.. But I can't transfer them any where.. So I was thinking how can I fix the...

Why do Iphone4 videos come in sideways [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and daughter, both have Iphone 4, phones that are capable of taking videos. When you view them on another Iphone, they are correctly oriented. But when she sends them via an email as an attachment, they come in as a .wmv file but the videos are always "sideways" or 90 degrees off. The...

Blackberry: do you need a bluetooth to use the internet?General blackberry info [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im confused. I am interested in buying a Blackberry 7230 Smartphone or a blackberry 7290. The 7230 doesn't have a bluetooth but does have a web browser acccording to Amazon so can I still get the internet using my Wireless internet connection at home? I have never owned a blackberry...

View more questions Search