Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    userusername Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2013, 10:58 AM
    ETG Test 67 Hours after last consumption
    I am 17, female, 107 lbs, healthy, fast metabolism. Last night, Friday, I took about 5 shots of alcohol and I have an ETG test on Monday around 2:00 pm. I don't even know if they will spend the money to have it ETG tested, but I don't want to take any chances. I just found out this morning that I have a drug test. Will I be clean in 67 hours?
    userusername Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2013, 11:03 AM
    I am 17, female, and 107 lbs. I consumed about 5 shots of Malibu Rum on Friday night, and I have a UA on Monday. My last drink Friday night was around 8pm. My UA is around 2PM on Monday. I don't know for sure that they will spend the money to send it to the lab, but I don't want to take any chances. I am healthy with a fast metabolism and drinking a lot of water. They use redwood toxicology and have a cutoff of 100.

>Merged into thread.<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 17, 2013, 03:51 PM
    We can only guess. You're on the cusp. Most experts agree that it takes 80 hours at the minimum to pass an ETG after drinking, or being exposed to products containing alcohol. But many people have passed below that mark.

In other words, you could pass, you could fail, it depends on how lucky you are, and how your metabolism works. That's not something we can program into an equation and answer with certainty.

I do have to ask, why are you drinking at all? You're 17! I don't know of one country, state, province, etc, where the drinking age is 17. And you're being tested. Why? At 17 you're not legal to drink, but they're testing you. There must be a reason for that.

What do you stand to lose if you fail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 40 hours after consumption [ 24 Answers ]

My daughter came home drunk on New Year's Eve at about 1am Tuesday morning and the. Tested for EtG Wednesday at 5pm will she finally get caught ?

Possible EtG test 60 hours from last consumption - yikes! [ 6 Answers ]

Dr. Bill: I'm court mandated not to consume alcohol, and for the most part, I've been very successful, however I had a pretty sizable slip up last night and need advice on my chances of failing a potential EtG test this week (unlikely, but possible). The situation is that I had three pretty...

EtG Test 62 hours after consumption [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, Dr. Bill, I am a 115 pound, 5'3 female with a relatively high metabolism. I drank one small glass of wine (in a champagne flute) 2 Pabst Blue Ribbon beverages in 16 ounce glasses and 3 Bud Light in 16 ounce plastic cups. I began drinking at 5:00 p.m. and ceased at 7:00 p.m. on a Friday...

EtG- alcohol test after 90 hours of consumption? [ 1 Answers ]

I drank 2- 7 oz. beers Friday @ 7pm, I was call to take test Tues. @ 2pm, ( approx. 90 hours after consumption) Do you think I will pass? I am 36 years old, female, weighing 132 pounds.

View more questions Search