Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13jerseygirl13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2013, 07:36 AM
    How can I transfer money from thailand to USA to pay bills here?
    My daughter is working in Thailand. She needs to pay loans she has in the US but she can't find how to transfer her money out other then paying a fee to western union. It seems that she can't open a checking account. She only has a savings account and an ATM card.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2013, 12:59 PM
    Has she tried asking the companies where she owes if they have an inexpensive way to get her money from her or an account? From everything I have tried as far as sending money or gifts to other countries it cost a lot whether it's the post office, UPS or moneygrams. Even to send from my bank account to my friends bank in the Philippines cost an arm and a leg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much money can I transfer to usa [ 2 Answers ]

I have just emergrated to the USA from the UK. I need to transfer the money from the sale of my home in the UK to the USA, in order to buy one here. Is it okay to transfer it all over here (100,000) and will I need to pay any tax?

What is the best way to transfer money inherited in the UK to the USA? [ 0 Answers ]

I have inherited about $230,000 from my parent's estate in the UK. I am a British citizen and have been a registered alien in the USA since 1983. What is the most efficient and economical way to transfer the UK pounds into my US bank account?

Grants for money to pay bills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so far in debt and I'm a convicted felon and can't get a job. I woukld love to get a grant to help paying my bills off.

Transfer of Money from Outside USA to USA [ 2 Answers ]

My grandfather in Sweden set up a brokerage account for me many years ago. He has passed, and in 2011 I closed the account and transferred the funds to my bank account (and eventually my own brokerage account in the USA). The total amount in the Swedish account, and transferred, was under $10,000,...

Foreign Money Transfer To The USA [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client in London who wants to send a large multi-million dollar fund to us for investment in real estate. We are to manage the fund once it arrives. The large wire transfer seems to have Taxes that must be paid to the IRS-UK by us (the beneficiary) before they will release the fund to us....

View more questions Search