Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxLexiiHeHexX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 03:48 PM
    Need help for my diet..
    Okay So I have everything plan'd for my diet 1200 Carloies a day and work out for 1 hour each day plus a lot more but.. I need more exercises for 1 hour ADay cause when I work out it only lasts 14/15 minutes any exercises I can do to keep myself busy for a hour ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 04:10 PM
    Plan on doing six yoga poses (in the same order each time) to lengthen and stretch your muscles.

Lunges
    Jumping jacks
    Sit ups
    Squats
    Push ups
    Stationary or recumbent bike
    Rowing machine

Always do exercises in the same order so you don't forget any. Do five each first and work up to 15 of each. Walk stairs and don't use elevators or escalators. Park at the back of the mall lot and walk to the stores.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Plan on doing six yoga poses (in the same order each time) to lengthen and stretch your muscles.

Lunges
    Jumping jacks
    Sit ups
    Squats
    Push ups
    Stationary or recumbent bike
    Rowing machine

Always do exercises in the same order so you don't forget any. Do five each first and work up to 15 of each. Walk stairs and don't use elevators or escalators. Park at the back of the mall lot and walk to the stores.
    I beg to differ here.

First off, if you do the same thing every day your body won't have a chance to heal itself. For example, if you do squats and lunges on Monday, then Tuesday switch it up with something else that doesn't work out your legs. Oh and I hate to tell you but you are going to need to consume more than 1200 calories a day if you are going to work out an hour a day.

Also, don't try to cut out carbs from your diet completely. Not saying that you are, but some people feel as if carbs.are a sin. ;-)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I beg to differ here.

First off, if you do the same thing every day your body won't have a chance to heal itself.
    I agree. You do different ones on different days. I didn't say do all these "every day," but in the same order when you do any, so it's easier to remember what you've done and haven't done. That's especially true for the yoga poses that will become a fluid movement from one to the other.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 06:11 PM
    Enigma is right you have to alternate muscles as she says to give them rest every other day.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Enigma is right you have to alternate muscles as she says to give them rest every other day.
    Yes, you do. Plus you will get bored to tears and will stop doing anything at all.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 30, 2013, 08:52 AM
    Many people love Zumba, a great dance and workout.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

No more diet! [ 20 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl who is only 5'3 and weigh 130! I Don't need a diet! What the hell was wrong with me obsessing over my weight. My body still needs to grow and I'm hurting myself this way. I'm still going to work out, and watch what I eat but I am no longer dieting. :) And I...

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

New Diet [ 13 Answers ]

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for Lola And was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked If I had a dog... Duh! I was feeling a bit crabby so on Impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet Again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended Up in the hospital...

View more questions Search