Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magicalunicornz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 01:56 PM
    Hair Follicle Test Concerns!
    I was wondering if you think the chances of me passing this hair follicle test would be slim?
    I'm 16, turning 17 in 10 days.
    I first smoked marijuana when I was 14 and a freshman, I wouldn't smoke much, I've probably only smoked marijuana 30 times or less my whole life.
    But last school year, I quit smoking marijuana in October because I could get drug tested at school for parking my car. Then I had to take a hair drug test for my work place in May, I passed it. Then after 10 months of not smoking, I ended up smoking probably half or even less than half a gram about a week ago. Now as a senior, my school is starting to randomly HAIR drug test students now who are in sports, have SLO and parking passes, and I'm worried that if I get tested, that I'll fail.
    I only smoked once since last October, like I said.
    tyler berg Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 04:03 PM
    A minimum of 30 days is a normal hair test. Depending on how long your hair is for every 1/2 inch is 30 days from your scalp they can see how much. But I'm very surprised they would hair test you because it is costly compared to a urine test.
    magicalunicornz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2013, 08:01 AM
    That's what I'm saying!
    My school made a post about it on the website claiming that it's LESS INEXPENSIVE.
    I'm like, whaaaaaaaat, they are probably just trying to scare us, there is NO WAY hair tests are LESS expensive!
    My hair is super duper long, as I'm a girl.
    They claim on the website that all that is needed is a strand of hair that is the width of the lead of a pencil.
    I call b.s on that too because when I had a hair test before, they took THREE thick strands of my hair, for accuracy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 year old male and have a hair test coming up 3-18-2013. I am an infrequent user of marijuana, but in the last 3 months I have smoked on three separate occasions. I did 2 hits on two different weekends in mid January and on February 6th smoked a small bowl equivalent to 4-6 hits. ...

Hair Follicle Test [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I know you have answered this question a number of times but I can't find a situation similar to mine. I have a hair follicle test tomorrow. I have smoked pot on 3 maybe 4 occasions in the past 3 months, the last time being probably a week ago. Each time I have smoked I only took one single...

Help, hair follicle test, used hair from arm pits [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped smoking in January 2012, before that I smoked two to three joints a week. July 7, after a friend died I had a couple of hits off a blunt. Yesterday, apron 49 days from when I last smoked weed, I had to take a hair follicle test for a possible job. I didn't know they were doing hair...

Hair follicle test [ 2 Answers ]

I do not smoke marijuana but my wife does. I have to take a hair follicle test. Will I fail because the weed is in the hair, even though I do not smoke?

Hair Follicle Test [ 1 Answers ]

I have smoked 1 blunt in the last 4 day and in about a week I will have to take a hair follicle test and I was wanting to know will I pass it or how can I pass it? Now keep in mind that I haven't smoked in some years. Just bored and stressed because my job closed down.

View more questions Search