Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Merry16 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2013, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I imagined them anxiously waiting outside your door to see the evidence almost immediately. Be sure you know exactly how this will happen and have a perfect plan so you don't get caught.
    Yea it should be easy since no one will be outside my door. I will be in a hotel. I just wasn't sure if hymen blood was different from any other body blood. But I am glad I cleared this up.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 10:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry16 View Post
    Yea it should be easy since no one will be outside my door. I will be in a hotel. I just wasn't sure if hymen blood was different from any other body blood. But I am glad I cleared this up.
    Then you're in the clear.

Congrats on finding what sounds like a really great guy, especially in your culture. Try not to worry so much about the wedding night, and enjoy the preparations, and the actual wedding day, it goes by so fast.

Aug 17, 2013, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Then you're in the clear.

Congrats on finding what sounds like a really great guy, especially in your culture. Try not to worry so much about the wedding night, and enjoy the preparations, and the actual wedding day, it goes by so fast.
    Haha yes can't wait esp Greece for the honeymoon :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2013, 06:34 AM
    I would not use someone else's blood. Who knows what tests they will perform on the stain on the sheets. Maybe your sister is a different blood type. It should not be difficult for you to collect an ounce or so of blood (I would do it from the inner thigh) and just spread it on the sheet before morning.
    Pets Expert

Aug 17, 2013, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I would not use someone else's blood. Who knows what tests they will perform on the stain on the sheets. Maybe your sister is a different blood type. It should not be difficult for you to collect an ounce or so of blood (I would do it from the inner thigh) and just spread it on the sheet before morning.
    Based on what the OP posted, they simply pour a vodka like substance on the blood. She did say they won't send it to a lab to test it, it's not that involved.

If that's the case, all she needs is human blood, doesn't matter if it's hers or not. But, better safe than sorry, so I would use her own blood too, just in case these relatives up the ante.

Why do I feel like I'm telling a vampire how to acquire human blood? ;)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2013, 01:55 PM
    That's why this is so ludicrous. It's so easy to fake. Examining the sheets is no guarantee. Even if they go so far as to analyze the stain all it proves is she bled on the sheets.
    Pets Expert

Aug 17, 2013, 02:00 PM
    That's why this is so ludicrous. It's so easy to fake. Examining the sheets is no guarantee. Even if they go so far as to analyze the stain all it proves is she bled on the sheets.
    I agree, but Scott, we're dealing with people that believe that every virgin bleeds the first time she has sex. So really, if they're not educated enough to know that's not true, it really shouldn't be that hard to fool them.

Just saying. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2013, 02:51 PM

Are you saying that your family (or your husband's) will actually check the sheets?
    Yes it is a culture/religion thing. I didn't know it was still done in this day and age.
    I highly doubt they actually analyze

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...8&fr=yfp-t-103

Aug 17, 2013, 05:42 PM
    I never heard anyone send sheets to the lab. I'll just prick myself just in case. Half of these people do not know what a gyno is. My fiancé is from Macedonia & I am from New York. These people are uneducated and have not seen the real world. I should be fine :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 18, 2013, 09:38 AM
    This was a common practice in many cultures and religions throughout history, so I'm not surprised that it still exists. Throughout Europe, the groom hung the sheet out on a clothesline or draped over the windowsill while everyone waited outside. I'm not sure about religious differences or even when it stopped.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Apparently it still exists. In my 20's I remember hearing about it happening up through the 70's.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 18, 2013, 11:02 AM
    There were even bedposts that had a hidden removable half-round cap on top, which women filled with a little animal blood. They could fill it the day before in case they were searched.

No one ever said women haven't been wiley all these centuries. I'll bet all the women involved in checking the sheets in this family know all the ways and act like they don't. It's just tradition.

Aug 19, 2013, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    There were even bedposts that had a hidden removable half-round cap on top, which women filled with a little animal blood. They could fill it the day before in case they were searched.

No one ever said women haven't been wiley all these centuries. I'll bet all the women involved in checking the sheets in this family know all the ways and act like they don't. It's just tradition.
    Yes, I have heard stories about women in earlier times using chicken blood. That sounds disgusting though :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long after septate hymen removal can you have sex? And is a septate hymen normal [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I have a septate hymen.. I'm not a virgin and have been haven sex since I lost my virginity at 15.. I really want to get it removed surgically and I'm happy to no now what I have as I was pretty freaked out when I relised there was something there.. I thought that it...

I didn't bleed when I did it for the first time, and after other times I bleed; [ 0 Answers ]

What does it mean? Is it normal? And why didn't I bleed at the first time?

Bleed brakes--max torque to close bleed valve screw? [ 1 Answers ]

Working on a '99 Miata. Changed the right rear caliper, but cannot find information on the maximum torque to close the bleed valve screw. My repair manual does not have this information nor the Kragen store nor the website of the manufacturer--Cardone. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search