Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cashiefa Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 05:40 AM
    I have bad teeth
    I have bad teeth but really scard toe pull them really really scard can anyone tell me how it feels to wake up whem you pulled all your teeth at once ill have to pull all
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 06:01 AM
    It hurts... and it will hurt like heck for a few days. And you will be on antibiotics.

My Elderly mom had to do that because a full plate was less trouble than a partial bridge. But you will be better off when its over. And it will be soon enough.

Aug 16, 2013, 06:08 AM
    Do it hurt really bad let you can't sleep at night I'm scard for the pain I'm gone have to have joh

Aug 16, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Cost for pulling teeth
    How much will it cost to pull all my teeh in south africa
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 06:19 AM
    I have no idea how much it would cost in south Africa... being I live in the USA... but someone else might.

Pain is relative... some people are more sensitive than others... But my mother said the first day or two were the worst but it got better a little more every day after that...

Aug 16, 2013, 06:26 AM
    Thanks and if you can find out for me let me know because I'm so scard don't evan wane go find a price so if I know ± how much ill go with the money and mak an appointmint
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 06:32 AM
    I honestly have no way to find out what it would cost for you. You should find several dentists local top you and call them up and let them know how many teeth will be pulled because they usually charge by the tooth.

They would not likely have a web site much less have their prices on it, and prices in Johannesburg will not be the same as small towns some distance away.

Aug 16, 2013, 06:37 AM
    Can rottern teeth mak u ill when its really rotten broken off
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cashiefa View Post
    Can rottern teeth mak u ill wen its realy rotten broken off
    Yes they can... and far worse. The bacteria can get into the blood and possibly cause death... the decay can spread into the jawbone itself and detroy that. So yes it can get a lot worse and you should get them taken care of. The worse they get the harder to reat they will be.

Aug 16, 2013, 06:54 AM
    I'm really scarp for the pain but ill try and get the guts to go and pull them I'm so on my nurves I don't really want to go I'm really scard for a dentist
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:00 AM
    I have a terrible fear of the dentist as well. These days many can put you to sleep (sedation dentistry) for the procedure and you won't feel anything until you wake up.

Aug 16, 2013, 07:05 AM
    And when you wake up than it hurts badly of not thts what I'm scard for my teeth in frond broke of I'm so scard because I must pull it all
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:06 AM
    Yes, it will hurt, but they can give you medicine to take away the pain.

Aug 16, 2013, 07:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Yes, it will hurt, but they can give you medicine to take away the pain.
    Can it do serios demage if u don't pull them
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:09 AM
    Yes, it can. Smoothy already told you that.
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 07:11 AM
    They really aren't as bad as you imagine them to be. No it isn't pleasant but its really not bad either. I go 4 times a year to take care of mine so they don't get bad.

You actually made this a lot worse than it needed to be by waiting this long.

Look at it this way... the sooner you do it... the sooner you can get over it. Sitting around thinking and worrying about it isn't helping anything... and in fact makes you even more nervous.

THink of it like having to drink some bad tasteing medicine... instead of looking at all all day thinking about how bad its going ot taste... and you still have to take it. But if you just took it right away you would be remembering.. yes that tasted bad... but its over.

Aug 16, 2013, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    They really aren't as bad as you imagine them to be. No it isn't pleasant but its really not bad either. I go 4 times a year to take care of mine so they don't get bad.

You actually made this a lot worse than it needed to be by waiting this long.

Look at it this way...the sooner you do it...the sooner you can get over it. Sitting around thinking and worrying about it isn't helping anything....and in fact makes you even more nervous.

THink of it like having to drink some bad tasteing medicine....instead of looking at all all day thinking about how bad its going ot taste....and you still have to take it. But if you just took it right away you would be remembering ..yes that tasted bad...but its over.
    Thanks a lot ill try I must have a lot of guts to do it I'm trying to get the guts bt there nuvres is killing me bt thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 07:22 AM
    I had bad teeth and it effected my health a lot. I got them pulled at 36 and I feel healthier now than in my teens and 20's. I hate pain but it really didn't bother me. It was more of a dull numbness for a few days.

Aug 16, 2013, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I had bad teeth and it effected my health a lot. I got them pulled at 36 and I feel healthier now than in my teens and 20's. I hate pain but it really didnt bother me. It was more of a dull numbness for a few days.
    Dull numbness meaning?I really want to go and pull them I just with I wasent so scard for doing it really my husband is gone find out 2moro how much it will cost bt it feels I want to run away lik a child
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:29 AM
    We don't know how much it will cost. You or your husband will have to ask. This is a global website. We don't live in Africa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in throat tooth nerves but teeth don't hurt bad taste bad breath [ 2 Answers ]

Pain not in teeth but throat .bad taste bad breath ,facing surgery ,not dental And concerned about risks ,no matter how much I brush floss ,use mouthwash It doesn't help .I also cough up flemm

Bad teeth [ 1 Answers ]

Can bad teeth make you dizzy and feel off balance a lot

Bad teeth [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm having a real bad day my boyfriend told me after a year that the going to be with his god son mother he told me because I have very bad teeth I knew this with my heart because the didn't like taking me around his friends because for it. This is what the told me. Hes not the first man to...

Bad teeth? [ 1 Answers ]

How does this work about going to the hospital to have your teeth pull out I would like to have my bottom pull out they are all bad

Bad teeth [ 1 Answers ]

I am a teenage girl who has had bullimia for nearly 3 years. My teeth are so bad one has rotted and the other one has lost its filling. Im to scared to go to the dentist and now I have no dentist till August but I'm scared of this tooth rotting as well its near the front of my mouth and noticeable...

View more questions Search