Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianneelizabeth Posts: 60, Reputation: 7

Mar 26, 2007, 09:19 PM
    1 day late.
    I told some people id keep you posted on this. I am one day late for AF yayyy!! I know one day isn't really consitered late but its something
    Kris1013 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2007, 09:22 PM
    YAAAY!!! Good luck! I know how you feel, I was counting every hour that passed...lol. Good luck again!! Kris :)
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Good luck. Let us know when you find out, either way.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 27, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Awe, yay! That's exciting! I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't get it. It always reminds me of that country song "Two Pink Lines." I don't know why cause in the end they aren't pregnant, but that's what we are constantly doing while trying to conceive is just waiting for those two pink lines! Good luck sweetie! I hope the best for you and yours!
    Lacey19 Posts: 193, Reputation: 9

Mar 28, 2007, 09:51 AM
    Babe but haven't you missed a period completely last month and wasn't pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

Period was a day late and brown [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on the pill and sexually active but my period was approximatly a day late and very brown, is this normal? I have also been stressed lately which I am hoping has caused this! Please help!

10 day late period but negative pregnancy test [ 5 Answers ]

I am ten days late for my period. It was due dec 17th or 18th. I had gotten them pretty regular the last two months about every 30 days. My boyfriend and I briefly had unprotected sex on Nov 26th and again on dec 26th but he pulled out and was not in there long- also he did not ejaculate. After...

11 days late and the 12th day come on [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period I was suppose to come on on the 28 of December but I didn't people was telling me that they had a feeling that I was . Well the first week I went to the doctors because my pregnancy test told me that I was not. They told me that it was to early to detect. Then the 12th day I came...

30 Day - When [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I'm new to the forum and I am a landlord with a tenant/roommate that I am trying to get rid of, I live in VA. He is on a month to month default lease (same as other two tenants). I gave him written notice that he was to move out by Aug 31 on Aug 1, signed by...

View more questions Search