Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    009msbond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 11:34 PM
    Missed period
    Hi

I have a problem. My periods were scheduled for 8 its 16 now but no sign... I feel lower abdomen swollen. Thigh pain... white fluid retention dried lips.. irritation. What can be all this. Please help

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my period for 2 months, my period start for couple hours and it stop [ 3 Answers ]

2 months I missed my period and last Monday my period started up again and it only last for couple of hours. I don't know what's going. Is this mean I'm pregnant or not?

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Short period, missed period, unprotected sex, brown discharge am I pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I'm on the pill and I had my period for about 3 days then took pills for 2 days I was unable to get to the doc and got my period for one more day I had unprotected sex the following day and my boyfriend went inside me I didn't take my pills for the rest of the month me and my boyfriend...

Missed period becaz I missed depo-provera shot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Nicole I had a child in September and didn't get depo-provera until October. I was due for the next shot in January but I missed d shot, but I saw my period in January and February and now I've missed my period in march. I'm worried if I might be pregnant again.

Missed period after on depo shot for 3.5 yrs, had a normal period now missed? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the depo provera shot for 3.5 years, I discontiued the shot in July of 2009. I had my first normal period May 7 2010 and I haven't had one since, what could be wrong? I took a pregnancy test but it came up negative.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.