Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosichick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 08:54 PM
    What does it mean when my gestational age for lmp is 9w0d and my ultrasound match?
    I went to the doctor they did a vaginal ultrasound and measured the baby. At the end they told me I was 9w0d dating on the ultrasound. My lmp was June 2 and they also put it was 9w0d for that. What does it mean?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 08:56 PM
    9 weeks and 0 days.
    rosichick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 08:58 PM
    I mea. Like did I get pregnant EXACTLY 9 weeks and 0 days ago?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rosichick View Post
    I mea. Like did I get pregnant EXACTLY 9 weeks and 0 days ago?
    It can vary by a couple of weeks. Pregnancy isn't instantaneous, by the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lmp or ultrasound? Accuracy [ 16 Answers ]

Which day should I go by? Dated 8 weeks during early ultrasound but according to LMP it should be 8weeks 3 days.Sonographer took several measurements and they all measure 8 weeks.

Lmp and ultrasound match [ 1 Answers ]

I Am 24 Weeks Today! Found Out I Was 8 Weeks Pregnant September 12th An Due Date Is April 21 2013... Anyway I Had Sex With An Ex July 3,7,11,and 13 Then Got What I ThoughtTo Be An Period July 15th I Have Had 4 Ultrasound And All Are Matching Up To My Lmp. Does That Mean I Ovulated Around Day 14 And...

Can pregnancy occur before an ultrasound LMP? [ 2 Answers ]

Could I have gotten pregnant before my ultrasound LMP? I had a one night stand on February first, then had my period February 5, and it ended on the eleventh. I have normal periods. I got back with my boyfriend and we were together on February twelfth and eighteenth. On my ultrasound, it puts my...

I need help , ultrasound/lmp question [ 2 Answers ]

My lmp was June,24th 2010 ,I have regular 28 day cycles. I am 13 weeks pregnant today actually , I have had three early ultrasounds and the dates given by the ultrasounds all match up exactly to my lmp on June 24th, here is my problem , on June 14h me and my boyfriend were on a break and I had sex...

View more questions Search