Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 12:41 AM
    Taking medicines in early pregnancy
    Dear Sir/Madam
    I am 24 years old. After delivering a baby 24 months before through C-section, I want to get pregnant again and today is my 6th day of condom free sex after last mensturation cycle. Yesterday I went to a neuro surgon and he prescribed some medicine containing different vitamins and pain killers for one month. My question is should I take these medicines now or not as I don't know whether I will get pregnant or not, moreover, if I become pregnant would it be harmful for my baby if I have started taking these medicines for one month. Thanks for your kind reply
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 05:52 AM
    There is no way to know if these would be harmful without knowing what they are.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 07:25 AM
    You do not get pregnant (easy) by having sex every day after your period. In fact having sex every day for that many days, lessons the chance of pregnancy.

It can take a healthy couple sometimes a year to get pregnant not one month.

You need to track ovulation using testing or basal temp and then after a few months estimate ovulation dates ( not using silly online charts)

Then have sex, 3 or 4 days before ovulation. For best results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm taking medicines for sinus and acne.nw I think I'm pregnant. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm a chronic sinusitis patient.im taking telfast 120 and omezyn 20. Also for acne I'm taking azythromaxyn for past one month nw my periods r missing n I think I'm pregnant.im tensed if these medicines harm my baby.help me please.im 22 years old

What about taking certain prescription drugs in early pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been seeing a doctor for weight management for a month. He prescribed adipex and wellbutrin. My husband was not supposed to be able to have children. We found out yesterday that our miracle baby is on the way! Will the medication that I have taken hurt my baby?

Pregnancy and medicines [ 1 Answers ]

Hey,ah... I was wondering if blood test showed everything normal... with no presence of drug,does it mean everything's clear. Actually I had few medicines overdose... but I threw up... and going to hospital the blood report said nothing found,normal... I was 3 weeks pregnant then... is my baby...

Blood Pressure medicines and time of day taking them [ 2 Answers ]

I curently have prescriptions for high blood pressure and hypertension. I feel sleepy during the day regardless of amount of sleep the night before and feel pretty lethargic most days. My prescriptions just say " take once per day". How relevant are the following medicines to these "symptoms" and...

401K taking it some out early [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the penalties would be to take out 2k early from my 401K. I don't have a lot in it at this time but actually needed 1400 and figured 2k would cover the taxes and penalties.

View more questions Search