Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MTANDY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 06:58 PM
    What is the idler pulley number on mower deck for a scotts 1642h
    I need the idler pulley number for the scotts1642h, the mower deck.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 01:27 PM
    Hi,
    Well, at least you gave the brand and model, though there are 3 idlers. Picture attached. Part numbers are:
    14 #AM121108
    32 #AM130307
    39 #GY00054
    Peace,
    Clarke
    PS I can email you the owners manual if you want it. Too large to post here as it is a few Mb.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

54 inch mower deck idler arm installation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere D170 with 54 inch mowing deck. The serial number on both the mower and the deck is 1GXD170ETBB106337. The idler arm broke into and I have received the replacement. I am unsure of the installation as I had nothing to follow. Also, when I attach the idler pulley, is it...

Diagram of what bolts to shaft with pulley under deck on mower [ 0 Answers ]

A part off the deck that holds the shaft with the pulley on bottom broke, so I welded it and can't figure out how to put it back on. I need a diagram please! Oh its off an 42 craftsman riding mower

Removal of nut holding on pulley on Sears mower deck [ 2 Answers ]

I need to remove a nut holding on pulley on a mower deck. I cannot hold the pulley stationary while trying to remove a stubborn nut. I cannot take of the nut with the pulley spinning. Is there a tool that holds the pulley stationary while unwinding the nut? BB in Baltimore

Sears 54" mower deck - belt idler [ 14 Answers ]

I have to replace the belt idler on my Sears 54" mower deck. I am not sure where it goes. i.e. inside the belt or outside the belt? Does it go to the step side and be parallel to the centerline? I have a manual but it is not very clear. I called the Sears 800 number. The first guy said the idler...

Mower deck belt for a Scotts Lawnmower [ 1 Answers ]

How does the mower drive belt go on a S1742 model Scott Lawnmower? <moved>

View more questions Search