Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarter74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2013, 12:25 PM
    80's music who asked who
    80's song... girl group. It's been in my head for a few years and its driving me crazy cause I can hear the beat playing in my head! The only line I can give you is.. "Who...who asked who--oo-oo-oo-oo" Sorry but that's all I can remember.. HELP!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 12:37 PM
    Ehhh long shot, maybe this?
    Janet Jackson - Who - YouTube

Aug 15, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    ehhh long shot, maybe this?
    Janet Jackson - Who - YouTube
    No that's not the song:( You're right about it being a long shot lol, but thanks for trying! :)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 08:44 AM
    Are there more than one females singing? Is it a slow or fast beat?

I know it's hard to remember

Aug 16, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Are there more than one females singing? Is it a slow or fast beat?

I know it's hard to remember
    It's a medium beat and one girl is singing. The xylophone is used a lot in this song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I asked a girl out and another person asked her out as well [ 2 Answers ]

I've known this girl for 9 years and I asked her out but another person asked her out after I did and he's known her for a month what do I do to seem I ilke her more and I'm the better guy (P.S She and her friends think he's a bit of a pervert as he says " Can I feel your bum?")

I hear music in my house I just moved in evryday, old, fashioned scary music [ 1 Answers ]

I hear this music being played in my house, sometimes very faint and other times loud. It's the same tune and sounds like old fashioned scary music. Its played all the time not just at one time of the day. My walls are paper thin. Also had a dream some lady was sittn on my couch and I asked her...

How do I copy music from media player to MP3 at present copied music shows [ 2 Answers ]

Music copied to MP3 player plays on computer but not on MP3 which shows "no data"

My fianc? Asked for space and asked me to move out. [ 11 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have one child together. She has a child with an ex. The child is autistic (found out this year). We have been fighting a lot because of the stress from therapy and all of his app. We have not been having sex a lot lately and not been getting along because she is having a hard time...

View more questions Search